Best Western Concord Inn & Suites
Residence Inn Concord(Concord)
Fairfield Inn Concord(Concord)
Courtyard Concord(Concord)
View Hotel
All reviewsnew hampshirebest westernswafflesroom was cleanexercise roomsmall kitchenettebreakfast staffbreakfast itemsenjoyable staysausagetop floorgood nights sleepnascar racepool and hot tubrefrigerator and microwavethe breakfast areahot breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The housekeeping and brunch staff are terrific, but the desk needs help. Their simple mistake of not correctly booking a handicapped room became a MAJOR problem even though the solution was easy and the situation could have been quickly and simply. Apparently handicapped requests are a pattern problem; another wedding guest had the same thing happen and ended up staying elsewhere. Some retraining on how to work WITH the client to solve the problems that occur would be great, along with a better not "too bad for you" attitude would be better. The pool is wonderfully temp controlled, however, and actually available at usable times and the venue is comfortably quiet and nice area. Conditionally recommended, but if requesting special rooms be SURE to confirm early and often.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
BWConcordNH, Manager at Best Western Concord Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Hi Kate,

I have reviewed, extensively, the issues we had the weekend your group was here. To this day I am still not sure how the person booking the room misinterpreted was was said, but I can tell you that the desk clerk explained the differences between the two room types correctly. By the time the problem was discovered the hotel was sold out and there were no mobility accessible rooms available to switch the guest into, which made the situation even worse. It was a mess, and I wish I had been there when it all went down.

I cannot tell how many times we have gone out of our way to accommodate disabled guest, moved beds and furniture to make room for special equipment, helped with luggage and loading their vehicles, etc. Maybe I am a little passionate about it because my wife works directly with the disabled, but it hurts to think someone thinks we are uncaring about another persons needs or circumstances. I assure you that this is not the case, and my staff are distinctly aware of what is expected of them.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed one night at this hotel. We found it clean, comfortable and quiet. The room was nicely appointed and the beds were comfortable. The receptionist recommended a local restaurant for our dinner and gave us a coupon for a free chef's choice appetizer. The continental breakfast was excellent. Large variety and delicious. Our only complaint would be that there wasn't enough seating in the breakfast area. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for trying our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your experience.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We stay at the Best Western in Concord, NH several times each year. We are always very pleased with the value and cleanliness of the room. The beds are very comfortable. The sheets and comforter are very clean. The bathrooms are large. We appreciate and always use the refrigerator and microwave in the room. We enjoy the pool too.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank You, Michelle, for sharing your experience at our hotel. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We stayed here for one night and upon our arrival there was a tour bus parked in front of the door to get to the office - it camped out there for approximately 1 hour. I asked the driver to move so that we could park. The jacuzzi did not work and one of the reasons we chose that hotel was pool/jacuzzi. The sofa bed for my daughter was horrible - it was like a huge bag of springs inside a torn up mattress cover. They did correct the situation and brought my daughter a roll-away bed. My daughter ended up getting lice - not sure if it was there or somewhere else. I wouldn't stay there again. The breakfast staff was EXTREMELY helpful though! It was the first time that I stayed at a Best Western and there was a letter with my name addressed on the front desk - that was nice.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I apologize that your stay was not as pleasant as it should have been. I, for one, don't believe there is such a thing as a comfortable fold-out mattress. But you were clearly right, the one in your room needed to be retired and I am sorry we did not notice it sooner.

I don't know what to say about your daughter's contraction of lice. We checked the mattresses and pillows in the room when you reported it to me, and the sheets and pillow cases were changed before and after your stay. We have had no other complaints about lice, so I don't believe that she contracted them here.

As to our jacuzzi, one of the circulator pumps died so there were no bubbles for a few days days. It had been replaced and the jacuzzi working perfectly now.

Again, I am sorry for the issues you experienced during you stay.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for a week, we come down every year from Montreal for the tax free shopping. I honestly have nothing bad to say about this place. The rooms were clean and huge.
Their was a mini kitchen, beds were big, we are on the 2nd floor, it was super quiet. There was free internet to use in the lobby. The breakfast was amazing with a large variety to choose from. I will for sure be back next year, and recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

We look forward to seeing you again next year. Thank you for sharing.