“Great room for the price!”

Best Western Concord Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Concord
Reviewed August 9, 2013

The room was a lot nicer than I anticipated. Handy sink, fridge and microwave. Extremely comfortable bed with lots of fluffy pillows. Would stay there again. My only complaint is that the breakfast room is a little too small for comfort and the gym is tiny (but functional). This business traveler will stay there again!

• Stayed: August 2013
BWConcordNH, Manager at Best Western Concord Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2013

I so agree! I would love to expand our breakfast and fitness rooms... unfortunately we don't have the space. Our property is a small one and we make do the best we can with the space we have. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Concord.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Great up scale clean BW hotel for your stay in Concord, right off the freeway. The indoor pool and hot tub is awesome, along with all amenities. The hot breakfast is great with a very friendly, attendant keeping it clean and up to date. Shopping and restaurants are about 1 mile down the road, just so handy. Hotel staff are pleasant and friendly, especially the hotel hosts. Great pick for us, Mel & Ruth Ann H.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank MELVIN H
BWConcordNH, Manager at Best Western Concord Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2013

Dear Melvin & Ruth Ann,

Thank you for sharing your experience, it was a pleasure to read. I will pass on your comments to our breakfast hosts.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

We stayed one night on our way further north. The hotel is located very conveniently near I93. Parking is free. The hotel has an indoor pool and hot tub which looked clean but we did not use. The small gym appeared adequate. Staff was friendly. Our room was clean and spacious and the bed was comfortable. Room rate was reasonable for a holiday weekend. If you're looking for a basic, clean hotel room, this is it.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
BWConcordNH, Front Office Manager at Best Western Concord Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Clean room, quiet, friendly hotel staff, comfortable beds and a nice breakfast. Room had (2) queen beds, extra pillows, HD TV, internet service, dresser (of course), table and extra chairs. Also, a microwave, coffee maker, frig and extra sink. What more could you ask for. Our choice for hotel in Concord, NH.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

I often joke that while we may not have everything you want, we do have everything you need. In some aspects our property doesn't have all the frills that some of the others do, but we do offer all the necessities that are often taken for granted. I am glad we were a good fit for your needs and hope you will join us again.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

While traveling the northeast on business during the height of the summer vacation season I was very pleased to find the Best Western in Concord, NH. The property is clean and in a quiet location. I got a great room at a very fair price. They feature comfy beds, hi-def TV's, fast internet, and a hot breakfast, which for my travel needs make a great package. I will be back.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Sales Traveler,

I am glad you enjoyed your experience. I travel every chance I get, and I sometimes get apprehensive when staying at a hotel I have never been to before. Every hotel has their quirks and not all room-types or bands fit each particular guest's needs.

Thank you for giving our hotel a try and I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

My husband, son and I just stayed at the Best Western in Concord, NH and we had a great experience there. Our room was very clean and comfortable. The hotel staff was great and very efficient. The complimentary breakfast (choice of eggs, sausage, pancakes, waffles, cereal etc) was delicious. I was blown away by what we got for the cost. I highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments and feedback. Breakfast seems to be the battleground these days and for every two comments we get about how great ours is, someone else writes a complaint about it. It is, by far, the most challenging part of what we offer because everyone's expectations are different and there is only so much we can fit in the limited space we have. I am glad your family enjoyed what we had to offer.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Hotel room was clean and had been updated. Hotel is nice and well decorated. Comfortable. Only negative point is the noise from the plumbing. Service was excellent, very friendly people. Breakfast was good with a nice selection.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Denise,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate all the comments, good and bad, and use them to evaluate and and improve our service. I hope we will see you again in the future.