“Lots of options”

Cuisines: Seafood, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2013

If you love seafood, and like options, this place is for you. Lobster, clams, fish and enough non-fish offerings to keep everyone happy. What's very nice is that you have options on how much food you want to order with small and large portions available. Very helpful. Fried foods are very light. Lobster salad tasty. Not a fan of the crab.
Décor leaves something to be desired, not sure it's been upgraded in years, but generally good service.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Great restaurant that we usually hit on our way north. It is conveniently located if heading to the races in Louden. My boyfriend only like to get lobster rolls when we go here since he likes the way they make them so much. We came one year at Mardi Gras time and had the Gator Bites appetizer, which was definitely a new food for me, gator!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Old decor, bad service, below average food. New management is needed to bring this place back to decent.

1  Thank Inquisitive-Monkey
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Always get a good meal here. If we are in Concord and want seafood this is where we go (no more Weathervane or Newarks). They also have an option on many of their meals of a small or large plate. They also have Great Caesar salad, wonderful soups, sinful fettuccine alfreado, chicken cordon bleu. On a side note they probably have one of the nicest restaurant ladies rooms I've ever been in -- even has a flat screen TV in there (kinda strange -- wonder if they are able to filter out any commercials/programs for weight loss?). They used to have a soup bar which we miss and have taken a traditional half-n-half seafood meal off the menu

Reviewed December 26, 2012

We stopped here on our way through town. There was some confusion as to where to go into the restaurant, but once we figured it out, we were seated promptly. The waitress came over and took our drink order. She came back in a timely fashion with the drinks and took our food order. Our food order was very slow however. I ordered the lobster dinner, my son had chicken tenders and my husband had the chef salad. It took a while for the food to come out like I said, but the waitress did apologize. They had homemade bread, which was served warm and awesome. The lobster was great and cooked well served with vegetables and a baked potato. My husbands salad was huge with lots of meat (he had to take it home it was so big). My son loved the chicken tenders with nice fresh chicken breast meat and french fries. It was so yummy. I just wish they were closer so we could go more often! Aside from the slow service everything else was great and reasonably priced. The atmosphere is more family oriented, but good for a date also.