“Just okay”

99 Restaurants
Ranked #37 of 162 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Long wait for food, then 2 out of 3 meals were not hot. Waitress was pleasant. It was okay, typical of a chain restaurant.

There are newer reviews for 99 Restaurants

Reviewed December 2, 2012

I think the 99 is the most underrated corporate resteraunt chain it the US. The food is good and reasonably priced. If I'm traveling a long way I usually can't resist a "99" to take a load off.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

It is a chain, what more can I say. However, you know if you order the steak tips they will be cooked to order and done right. They rush you to turn the table however, great if your in for lunch like I was, not so hot if you want to relax with a drink before dinner. Good service.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I love going here with my friends and sitting at the bar and having their delicious cheese and crackers. Their drinks are delicious and I often go when I know certain people are working there because they're just awesome.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Love their smothered steak tips. Never bad service or food here in Concord, NH. Clean and friendly service along with great food. No complaints here.

Been to 99 Restaurants? Share your experiences!