“Best Food I have EVER eaten!”

Angelina's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #7 of 162 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Excellent! The wine, the food the atmosphere was perfect. The best authentic Italian food I have ever had!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

One word. Phenomenal.
Taking a two week road trip through New England, we dined in many restaurants, mostly based on Trip Advisor reviews. Hands down, Angelina's was the best restaurant. In fact, it was one of the best overall Italian dinners we have ever enjoyed.
Look for it...it's in an alley and not readily visible unless you are looking for it. It is charming inside. It is small, serving about 40 people maximum. Do not go without reservations that you have made in advance. We called a few days before we reached Concord, and we only got a Saturday evening reservation because of a cancellation. We were immediately greeted and seated. The restaurant was full. The service was impeccable, and Sean, our waiter, was personable, friendly, and attentive. We started with generously filled glasses of Pinot and Cab. We had cups of a luscious three bean soup, followed by salads. I had a delicious special of the day, a ravioli dish with sausage. It was decadent. It was one of those memorable meals because of the food, service, and quaint ambiance. We assured the wait staff that we would heartily recommend Angelina's to everyone and write a review on Trip Advisor.
As we were leaving the restaurant at 9 pm, a couple was peering in the window, trying to decide if they should enter. They were visiting from Quebec and like us, had found this hidden gem because of Trip Advisor. We confidently assured them that it was everything and more! As we walked past the windows, they are being seated at our vacant table. We tapped on the window, gave them two thumbs up. The wait staff was smiling and laughing for the immediate referral! We hope that the couple enjoyed their meal as much as we did. We were not sorry that we chose Angelina's over The Granite in our own hotel, The Centennial.

1  Thank Patricia316
Reviewed June 4, 2013

My husband and I dined here for the first time last week for our anniversary. I've always heard great things about this restaurant but never ventured there. Well it was just a fantastic experience from the food to the atmosphere to the wait staff. We had a bottle of wine and a pasta appetizer, Angnolitti Crema Rosa, I can see why this is also a dinner item, terrific! My husband had the salmon special and I tried Chicken Francese, both dishes were very very good (I didn't want to use terrific or awesome again) And finished with coffee and dessert. Our total bill was just over $100 and it was a wonderful experience. We will definitely be back! Reservations are a must!!!

2  Thank Wendy H
Reviewed May 25, 2013

We have had the pleasure of eating at Angelina's on 2 very special occasions. Both times we had excellent service, delicious food and a quaint atmosphere.

1  Thank Donna P
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I had to go to Concord for work and staff at our hotel recommended Angelina's for Italian. Fortunately we arrived late in the evening and therefore didn't need a reservation though I highly recommend one as the second time we went, it was packed. The food was delicious and plentiful! We were surprised at how much food was on the plate, for a good price. I had the minestrone soup and it was excellent, the lasagna was delish, and the caprese salad was great! Don't forget a cannoli and ask for Bill as your waiter!