“Consistently impressive”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Enjoyed another fantastic dinner at Angelina's tonight. I love how the staff make you feel like you are the only people in the room, Shawn was so attentive! Don't make any decisions until you hear the daily specials, the ravioli's are always my favorite, especially when made with their crema rosa sauce. I have enjoyed so many meals here and never once have I been disappointed. Call at least a week in advance though, you have to have a reservation to get a table, even during the week.

2  Thank JLR173

Reviewed July 23, 2012

The food is excellent, service attentive, and the atmosphere is great. They have a great mix of entrees from the traditional pasta and sauces to veal. An extensive wine list and great desserts.

1  Thank responsibletravel
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Our intention was to enjoy good conversation while dining on excellent cuisine and sipping wine. The food was very good and the wine list both ample and affordable. However, the restaurant is very small and so noisy we could not hear each other at a table for four.
Our waiter was inexperienced and refrained from making valuable suggestions.
We will return but will make an effort to avoid a busy weekend night.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

I took my husband here in May for his birthday. They have a great wine selection and the food is wonderful. It is true Italian cuisine and not the olive garden variety. I ordered a chicken dish with a side of pasta and my husband ordered the osso bucco.

The water was perfectly flavored with lemon and I could have had a gallon of that alone. I enjoyed the olive butter for the bread.

You'll need reservations as this is very small restaurant. I believe the prices are fair. A great anniversary, birthday, or special occasion restaurant.

I also noticed that they do take out, so that might be an option if you can't make reservations.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

As usual the best. We drive over an hour just to dine here. Waiter is outstanding. Leisurely dining, that gets a BIG PLUS in my book. Not rushed here. Top notch in every way. A+