“Great little restaurant”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Concord
“Great little restaurant”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

I took my husband here in May for his birthday. They have a great wine selection and the food is wonderful. It is true Italian cuisine and not the olive garden variety. I ordered a chicken dish with a side of pasta and my husband ordered the osso bucco.

The water was perfectly flavored with lemon and I could have had a gallon of that alone. I enjoyed the olive butter for the bread.

You'll need reservations as this is very small restaurant. I believe the prices are fair. A great anniversary, birthday, or special occasion restaurant.

I also noticed that they do take out, so that might be an option if you can't make reservations.

• Visited May 2012

Bridgewater, NH
“Worth an hour drive!”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

As usual the best. We drive over an hour just to dine here. Waiter is outstanding. Leisurely dining, that gets a BIG PLUS in my book. Not rushed here. Top notch in every way. A+

Visited June 2012
columbia SC
“As good as the other reviewers say ...”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

We ate dinner at Angelina's since we had to be in Concord, and thoroughly enjoyed it. The waiter recommended a red wine to me, which was wonderful, and the pour was very generous. We tried the ravioli special, the veal piccata, and the minestrone soup ... all great. Actually, I can't remember having better minestrone anywhere. Portions were ample, bread was good, what can I say other than make a reservation, and enjoy!

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Maryjudy
“My treat.”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Whenever I want to treat myself, I go to Angelina's. A small, cozy, Italian restaurant in Concord, NH. The wait staff is experienced, friendly, and attentive. Dishes made to order - definitely not generic, all-you-can-eat pasta. Osso Buco a Friday night special. Reasonable wine list. Exceptional limited dessert menu - Chocolate pot a dense creation, outstanding tiramisu, Red Velvet Cake - not to be missed. Reservations essential, especially on weekends.

“Top Notch Service”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We have been dining at this Resturant for 3 Years, never a bad meal! Ask for Bill, quick and to the point! Never rushed..