“Review of In A Pinch”

Add it.
In A Pinch Cafe
Ranked #83 of 162 Restaurants in Concord
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Visited this café today. Was very surprised to find the food and service so bad. All new help so I guess it has changed hands. No only was the food and service bad the place was not very clean. The trash area behind the check was very dirty. I will never get there again.

2  Thank Maureen T

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Great Tarragon Chicken Salad and very good homemade baked goods. Very casual setting - nothing fancy. Very good take-out business.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

I work for a local school district and have used In A Pinch many times for lunch delivery, but today was my last! They can never get the order accurate, they're never on time, and don't include the chips or paper goods after explicitly asking them to ensure the order is accurate and on time. Today, they delivered 45 mins. too early so the food was soggy, the soups were cold, and the drinks were warm by the time the group ate. Also, we again had no paper goods or utensils and no chips to go with the sandwiches. I even called to ask if they would run those items back over to us and they assured us they would - that was 2 hrs. ago and still nothing. Needless to say the lunch is over and the people have gone. No offer to take the delivery charge off our bill, give us a discount, or anything - just oh well. This is NOT my idea of decent service, and I will not do business with them again. The food is delicious, but I need service as well and it's just not there. Thanks for nothing, In a Pinch!!! I gave you many chances and you screwed it up big time!

1  Thank Gayle844
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Really tasty sandwiches and great desserts. Lots to choose from, friendly people. Very tight parking, but once you get in, worth it. Breads are bakery quality and varied. Good place to grab lunch for your office.

2  Thank regattagirl
Reviewed February 4, 2013

OK: I work in the building and it is the easiest thing to do. That said, the soups are superb. The sandwitches are great. The staff is super friendly and nice. The fresh cookies are delicious (and expensive). They keep the place clean and nice.

3  Thank SnorkleForYou2

Been to In A Pinch Cafe? Share your experiences!