“Watch out”

Cuisines: Pizza
Concord, New Hampshire
“Watch out”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

The pizza is great, the specials like free small pizza with order of large pizza made me feel like I had bought the pizza from an insurance agency. I called in the large pizza order and when I went to the counter and saw the free small, I asked about it and was told that I would only get that if I texted the order in. They apparently couldn't have told me that over the phone when I first called.

Visited June 2014

Nashua, New Hampshire, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“RIP OFF”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

It seems that if you order the spaghetti with sauce and cheese on it the price goes from the 6.75 regular price to 10.70 plus tax. That is because they will charge you for the Parm. Dinner and then an extra 1.50 for the cheese. When I was not happy and called the manager to question the price he responded "this is standard". They have lost my business and my recommendation is that you must watch the pricing for any add ons to your order.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Lori C
Concord, NH
“Pretty good”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Not a bad place, not the best, not the worst. Nice for a change. Pretty good pizza and grinders. Like that they deliver.

Visited August 2012
Manchester, New Hampshire
“My favorite cheese pizza in town.”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

When I order for pizza it's always from Dallas. It always gets to my place quick and hot. I have not had a bad experience from them in the two years I've been living here in Concord. I love their cheese pizza it's my absolute favorite. The crust is perfect and the cheese cooked to perfection. My delivery guy is always great and super nice.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Keri T
Concord, NH
“Surprised by the pizza !”
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Gave this place a shot on a whim. Had one of those lazy nights, ordered from Dominoes to find out they would not deliver to Penacook (literally I am 2.5 miles up the same street).
Called Dallas, ordered 2 smalls for delivery. One Hawaiian and a Sausage-Mushroom. Both of them were well cooked, crispy bottom, good amount of tasty sauce, and decent cheese blend and the pizzas held up through the delivery time.

• Visited November 2010

Been to Dallas Pizza? Share your experiences!