“Very good meal and service” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Red Blazer Restaurant and Pub

The Red Blazer Restaurant and Pub
Ranked #5 of 157 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Athens, Georgia
“Very good meal and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

We had a very good meal with excellent service the Red Blazer. When you walk in to the Red Blazer your first choice is restaurant side or pub, food is the same in both and we enjoy a pub atmosphere so that is where we selected. Menus were promptly delivered to our table and a few minutes later our server was back for our beer order off their New Hampshire heavy beer list, I started with a Stoneface Pale Ale that was excellent, love them hops while my wife had her favorite Smithwicks both on draft. For dinner she had the Roast beef wrap with some of the best fries I have shared with her recently. I chose the grilled salmon, perfectly cooked moist and flakey with excellent mashed potatoes for starter I had a very fresh salad. For my second beer I asked for another NH brew and ordered Tuckerman's Pale Ale and it was nice and hoppy and cool but not cold just the way I like. Crowd was mixed ages and most seemed local, servers we friendly and attentive.

• Visited August 2014

Concord, New Hampshire
“Great meal and great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

The Red Blazer Restaurant is consistently good meals and great service. Their menu is quite varied and their home-made desserts are the best--it's hard to choose from the dessert tray that they have. The atmosphere in the restaurant is very comfortable and suitable for large or small groups, and that includes families with small kids. It's also conveniently located off Interstate 93 in Concord at Exit 13.

• Visited June 2014
Dunbarton, NH
“Excellent, as always”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

There are not always things in life you can depend on; one thing is quality - food and service - from the Red Blazer restaurant.

Our party of six kept our waitress, Mary, on her toes on a busy Friday evening and her service during our meal was excellent.

We ordered a variety of appetizers, entrees and desserts and all were cooked well - never over or underdone - and tasted wonderful.

The highlight of any meal at the Red Blazer is their lineup of homemade desserts - a wonderful accompaniment to any meal.

And all of this at reasonable prices - highest of recommendations.

Visited July 2014
Washington, Connecticut
“Great Food & service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

The atmosphere is great, casual. Emily a fantastic employee. Portions are large & its reasonably priced. The have a large selection of draft beers. If your in the area definatly swing it's worth it!! Oh & the french oinion soup I had was excellent!!

Visited July 2014
Londonderry, New Hampshire
“Fresh Food and World's Best Dessert Tray”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

The Red Blazer is a great place to go when you want a quiet, leisurely meal with a nice cocktail, glass of wine, or beer. The tables are spaced well apart and the background music is soft, both of which tend to keep conversation at a comfortable level. They do have a couple of areas, set apart from the main dining room, that can handle large parties or functions. They also have a pub on the side of the building with booth seating and (I believe) TV.

They have a wide variety of luncheon specials, which are usually a little large for my appetite at that time of day. My favorite lunch is their Red Fox Burger, with cheese, caramelized (red) onions, sauteed (fresh) mushrooms, and bacon. I ordered mine medium and it was cooked perfectly, juicy, and pink all the way through with a yummy hint of charcoal broiling. The bacon was crisp but not crumbly, so it was easy to get a little with every bite.

The side dishes rounded out the meal. The coleslaw is not too sweet, not too wet, and finely shredded. The sweet potato fries were nicely cut (not too thick, not too thin) and properly cooked. (I recently ordered some at a well-known establishment in downtown Concord and they were overcooked and soggy.)

My husband ordered a turkey sandwich which he thought was a little dry, but he asked for some mayo on the side and that helped.

Save room for dessert! The dessert tray at the Red Blazer is one of the best I've seen in New Hampshire, and all the items on it are homemade by a pastry chef on the premises. Everything from basic tapioca to (gluten-free) lava cake and ice cream in a pastry shell -- we had a difficult time choosing. We settled on a cake that layered traditional carrot cake with a fluffy cheesecake. It was moist, flavorful, and not too filling. The coffee was also very good.

Try the Red Blazer on your next visit to Concord. It's easy to find and there's plenty of free parking.

• Visited June 2014