“Good affordable food ... nothing fancy.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Red Blazer Restaurant and Pub

The Red Blazer Restaurant and Pub
Ranked #5 of 157 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Concord, New Hampshire
“Good affordable food ... nothing fancy.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

This place has been around for years and it shows. They try, and it's not too bad, but the ambiance is (and always has been) wanting. Still, the service is good and there's a nice selection on the menu. Their beet salad is one of my favorite dishes in town. So when you don't feel like dressing up for dinner, and want a place where you can help yourself to popcorn or peanuts while waiting for your meal, this is it. The prices are very reasonable too, and there's plenty of parking.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

“Very nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for an early supper and while there were not a lot of people there yet we were seated quickly, our waitresses came to our table for drink orders promptly and were very nice. We had steak tips and halibut with a lobster sauce. Both were done to our taste. The dessert tray was nice but we were too full. We will sample that at our next visit.

Rhode Island
“Ok but not that great...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

This restaurant is a family style place. Basically American fare. My wife and I went here before a show at the CCANH. It was planned as a romantic dinner.

A few issues. First we were right near the front door and kitchen - We should has asked for a better table but, we were on a schedule. Second, our waitress was pretty rude to us. We eat Gluten-Free and the waitress indicated the wrong symbol for Gluten-Free and left saying "Good Luck". Had we not figured it out for ourselves, we could have been in trouble. Also, the waitress was inattentive. She rarely checked on us.

As for the food, nothing special, but not bad either. Basically decent American food. I had the Gluten-Free Pizza and my wife had the Gluten-Free Chicken Alfredo. We both saved a portion of our dinners for the next day and enjoyed them.

Pros: OK food, good atmosphere

Cons: Waitress service

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“I kept saying this must be at least a 4 star hotel. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

I'm originally from Houston Texas. I was staying at the Residence Inn Marriott on a weekend wish they don't serve dinner. The manager sent me to this place. The best decision I've made for food yet. I had Stake mashed potatoes and broccoli which sounds simple. However that stake was so tender oh my gosh. One of the best stakes...... An let me mention it was well done with no pink. The cakes are great there to. I had a chocolate cake with whipped cream and ice cream so delicious 5 star restaurants and a very small town.

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Sunday Buffett”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Visiting family in Concord and tried Red Blazer for Sunday breakfast Buffett. Some fresh fruit, reasonable selection of "hot table" items, omelet station and waffle/pancake station and sweets.
The fresh made omelets and waffles were very good. A nice selection of hot table items but most things were not piping hot. Sweets were OK.

Table service was excellent clearing and refilling drinks.

Visited March 2014