“A nice place for a group get together”

The Red Blazer Restaurant and Pub
Ranked #3 of 162 Restaurants in Concord
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This is a nice place to have a Christmas party or other social gathering with a nice dinner. They have tables for a couple, up to tables for groups of about 20, and there is a function hall as well. We like to start in the bar area, and move over to the tables. A broad menu of good food at a reasonable price. The staff are helpful and efficient. Overall a nice place to eat a quality meal in an adult setting.

Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

I don't often order seafood unless I am near the ocean. I have consistently been impressed with the delicious seafood platter with Shrimp, Scallops and Haddock. The food is always hot and they send ketchup, tartar and cocktail sauce with the meal to avoid having to ask for them. We had Mary as our waitress and she was very attentive to our dining experience making the meal more enjoyable. Will we go back? Most definitely!

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

35 different brews on tap, 10 TVs, awesome food... Their tenderloin has this great cajun shrimp sauce. But the fun, bantering bartenders were the final straw that made my "solo" visit worth entering this review.

Did I mention the 35 micro brews on tap?

Reviewed November 12, 2013

The cake I requested was not at all what I asked for! I met with an employee there and was not being very picky at all; my ONLY specific request was that the cake have green and purple on it (Tinkerbell themed), it did not have one drop of green and hardly any purple and some how the writing ended up red! Very disappointing when you pay $65.00 for a cake (plus $20.00 for figurines) and it is not what you asked for. I can see if I had been vague but I emailed the baker several times with about 5 photos of cakes I found online that I liked. The only positive thing I can say is that it tasted good.

2  Thank Sheena B
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Sunday afternoon around 1:30 and the parking lot was nearly full. When we got inside (party of three) we discovered the place was *enormous* with lots of empty tables, yet we were told there was a ten-minute wait, and there was even another party ahead of us. I'm not sure what the motivation was, because there were at least fifteen open tables.

Between the three of us, we ordered baked stuffed haddock, chicken marsala, and the Fox burger. The food, much like the service, was average. The haddock and burger were good, but the chicken didn't taste much of marsala -- more like chicken in gravy. The rolls, though a bit tardy, were hot but came with a cinnamon butter that none of us liked. The veggie of the day was baked butternut squash, which I love. Unfortunately, my fault for not asking how it was prepared, as it came rather soggy with a sweet syrup that made it more like dessert than a vegetable. Seriously, none of us wanted dessert after that.

At this hour on a Sunday afternoon it seemed a popular place with older patrons; maybe that's why our server was so loud she could be heard from one end of the (large) dining room to another. We got used to it after a while; I expect she has to deal with people who have hearing problems. I know, picky picky. ;)

I thought the bill was a tad high at just over $40, but it didn't provide details, just the total, and we were anxious to be somewhere so I didn't dispute it.

So if nothing else was open and I was starving, I'd probably go back -- but not under any lesser circumstances. It seemed too pricey for what we got.