“Best restaurant in Concord!”

The Red Blazer Restaurant and Pub
Ranked #5 of 160 Restaurants in Concord
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Milan, Italy
“Best restaurant in Concord!”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

The Red Blazer has a fabulous menu and consistently great food from appetizers to desserts and very friendly staff. When visiting family in Concord we always eat there, I would say at least once a week! The teriyaki Blazer steak, Greek salad, and onion rings are my top favorites. You must try their desserts and cakes. The gluten free molten chocolate cake: Oh. My. God.

• Visited December 2012

Concord, New Hampshire
“Outstanding”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

The food and atmosphere are amazing. The menu gives a very good variety that insures everyone will be happy, including the kids. A number of healthy alternatives are offered along with amazing home made desserts. If you enjoy draft beer the selection is huge. If you are in the Concord area this should be your first choice!

Boston, MA USA
“Amazing dinner”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

This place always exceeds my expectations. Great place to meet for dinner drinks and dessert.
I got a larger meal. And a friend of mine got the vegetarian option. Everyone got drinks and we ordered just about every appetizer.
If you live closely, consider yourself lucky.

1 Thank JohntheGreekBoston
Boston
“First time visit”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We discovered this gem while passing through on 93... Just took a random exit and hoped for the best! When we first walked in, I thought, "Uh oh." I was traveling with two small children, and the place looked a bit upscale, or at least geared toward an older crowd. Nevertheless, we had a great dinner. The staff was very attentive and great with the kids (they do have a kids' menu), and the two-tier homemade dessert tray was not to be believed! I actually ordered the pizza, which was outstanding. Fresh dough, tons of cheese. If I lived closer, I'd be here all the time!

Loudon, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Scallops”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The fried scallops are better than any of the fish restaurants in the Concord area, Very good selection of draft beers as well. I always have a good time here.