“My sister said:”

The Red Blazer Restaurant and Pub
Ranked #5 of 161 Restaurants in Concord
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Concord, New Hampshire
“My sister said:”
Reviewed February 16, 2012

You can tell its good because old people eat here. I say you can tell its cheap for the same reason. its ok...must have been really good at one time, but still a good value for the dollar.

Concord, New Hampshire
“Average”
Reviewed February 8, 2012

This was a little above average but not much. Food was okay service was a little below average

New Jersey
“Crap, Just Crap!”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

We've eaten here in the past and it wasnt too bad. This time we had lunch with my sister and her family. The waitress was rude and the food was so bland. I ordered the smothered steak tips and the meat was tough and the sauce was bland. Others in our party were not impressed either. Maybe their dinners are better. Not sure if will return.

Visited November 2011
Asheville, North Carolina
“great first meal in Concord”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

W enjoyed this recommendation by the hotel staff for our first meal in the city. Chose another fall themed menu option that included butternut squash which is never found on a menu in the south!

Visited October 2011
“Supurb, best food!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

My waitress was very polite and knew every question I asked her. I got the chicken parm and it was tender and juicy with tons of cheese and seasonings. The chicken chimi was just as satisfying. I will never go any where else ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!