“Average everything.”

Beijing and Tokyo
Ranked #115 of 162 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

We were visiting Concord and took advantage of a restaurant.com promo. We ordered a mix of sushi and Chinese items. Food was heavily sauced. The mei fun dishes were excellent. Drink glasses were left empty for some time. Despite us showing up at 6 pm with only 4 tables occupied, they seemed annoyed that we were there.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

In town with my family for a few days. Kids were craving Chinese and I found this restaurant by my GPS. Food was pretty good and the price was better than expected. Would eat here again if in the area.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Not the best chinese around, not the worse. Seems to be depends on who cooking that night. Go ever now and then for a change, but not a regular stop.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

The quality of the food at this restaurant is highly variable...sometimes it's is quite good and sometimes it is greasy and barely edible. So why take a chance when there are other Chinese and Japanese options that are consistent. Because I have made several visits for dining in and taking out, I found that the staff's behavior is also variable. Sometimes they are friendly and sometimes they are rude and hostile. I've finally given up on this restaurant.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I love ordering from here. I love their food. It's always hot and always tastes fresh. I also like the 10% off you get when you order online. I love the fact you can get delivery and it's also conveniently located as well. They're always friendly whether it's in the restaurant or when they deliver.