“Regular patrons, always satisfied (usually breakfast)”

Newell Post Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 166 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We have been going here 1-5 times a month since they opened. The first time we went was right after they opened, the staff seemed super flustered and a mistake was made with our order, but our waitress was super nice and apologetic, and we had a good time even then. Since then, they have really seemed to settle in and consistently give us the breakfast we are looking for when we don't feel like cooking for ourselves. I usually get an omelet, and my wife gets an egg, toast, and sausage, and it's always good. Burger Thursdays are cool too.

2  Thank MrLaunt

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I ate here four times over the last two months and always had a nice meal and good service. I really like the French toast, they make the bread there and it is tasty! The service is always friendly and quick, If you are in the "Penacook" Concord area give them a shot!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Concord was sorely lacking in Breakfast spots! The Newell Post is open til 2pm breakfast all day and lunch during the week, and breakfast only all day Sunday. Everything is Fresh, the breads are home baked, the fresh case in front has loaves to buy as well as yummy tarts and pastries and cookies! The value is great, the waitresses are friendly and The owners come talk to you and get to know you. OH and if you even like corned beef hash a little bit ORDER IT! I love hash and this is made from scratch and the best i've ever had!! Great combos or Build your own Omelet. oh and grits and biscuits and gravy up north! you can't go wrong what ever you order!

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Great breakfast fare. Loved the omelet! Good service in a very busy place. Will definitely go back again soon.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Exactly what a guy on the road wants: quick service and good food. Coffee was a bit weak, but I don't expect more from a place like this. I had pancakes. They were cooked perfectly. The restaurant was bright and cheery. I'd go there again when I'm next in Concord.

Been to Newell Post Restaurant? Share your experiences!