“Good breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Hamilton, Canada
“Good breakfast”
Reviewed May 18, 2012 via mobile

A nice farmers breakfast that will fill up anyone. The oatmeal is instant so steer clear. Coffee is good, staff is nice.

1 Thank MelissaCraig

Bosch en Duin
“Good, well priced but middle of the road”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Corner View restaurant is a quiet restaurant which is nice if you get a bit older or just want to chit chat with friends. We don't need blaring TV-screens on the wall or loud music to a level you can't even understand what your neighbor at the table is trying to tell you.
The atmosphere is okay. Nothing abundant not to say a bit dull. Located at an intersection in Concord there is enough parking space.
For me it is one of those typical casual American restaurants. Park your car, hop in, have a decent meal, get a fair service at a very fair price. Good enough to come back but not good enough to rate it at top level.
Meat and fish dishes are on the menu so there is something for everybody. Service is friendly and more than willing to please you.

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank globetrotter1311
Beverly, Massachusetts
“A decent breakfast with cheeful staff.”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

I visited Corner View early on a Saturday morning and was immediately seated at a nice booth. The hostess brushed the crumbs off the table, but I had to brush them off the seat myself. Server and coffee appeared promptly, and the coffee cup was never empty. My food order arrived within minutes, hot and fresh. The scrambled eggs were fluffy and not at all dry, the grilled ham was delicious, and the rye toast was served dry, as I had requested. The potatoes were nicely seasoned without being drenched in either oil or paprika, but some of them were a tad underdone. The only low points: air "freshener" in the otherwise pleasant ladies room, and a low hanging alabaster or glass light shade on which I whacked my head.

Providence, Rhode Island
“Just like the old days”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

This little gem in Concord, NH reminded me of the family-owned/operated restaurants from when I was a kid. It is sparkling clean, the staff is friendly (but not obtrusive), and the food is great at great prices. I was there at about 2 o'clock in the afternoon, and there was a great mix of patrons - elderly couples, business people, moms with young kids, etc. I had a Reuben sandwich which was one of the best I've had in ages, and the french fries are outstanding (wish I could figure out how they are seasoned!!).

• Visited February 2012