“To be avoided”

Cuisines: American
Epsom, New Hampshire
“To be avoided”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I have tried this place a few times. Every time it has been worse than the previous time. I'm no chef, I just like good food. But even I can make a sub better than these guys. You will always wait, even if the place is empty! You will get a sub that's soaking wet, whatever you might have ordered. You will also get a bread that'll feel like a brick in your mouth. Just drive up the road or go hungry.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Tony S

Boscawen, New Hampshire, United States
“Hate the smell of that place..”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Couldnt even stay and order.. I have no Idea why the smell bothered my daughter and I.. but we walked in and then walked right back out..

Visited February 2012
New Hampshire
“Reliably good lunch -- as quick as fast food, but much, much better.”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Out doing errands with a couple of friends, we needed a quick lunch to get us on the road again quickly, but didn't want fast food. D'Angelo is a reliable choice at such times, offering freshly made sandwiches along with a nice selection of soups and salads. The food is prepared while you wait, but you don't wait long at all. I love D'Angelo sandwiches -- the Thanksgiving Toasted is my all-time favorite, and my husband will pick a #9 every time. This time, my friends and I wanted something a little different, and D'Angelo is offering a combo -- you can choose any two items from among these three: a cup of soup. a half (medium) sandwich, and a small salad. My friends picked chicken salad sandwiches with Greek salads. I picked a Cobb salad with a cup of turkey chili. We enjoyed our lunch very much, and my friends (who had never visited a D'Angelo before) have found a new lunch spot.

• Visited February 2012

Been to D'Angelo? Share your experiences!