“Excellent food, great atmosphere”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #35 of 162 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I love their food. I am never disappointed going to Olive Garden. I always seem to have a pleasant waiter/waitress and the prices aren't outrageous. It's also at a convenient location.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We had a great dinner with great service, and had leftovers for dinner tonight!
I had a wonderful Peach Bellini! We tried the sample of the house wine, my husband had a glass of that that he enjoyed. I had the chicken Scampi with angel hair pasta, yummy!
The Bruschetta with tomato basil salsa is excellent and is big enough for 2 people for an appetizer.
We would go back there again!

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Had a wonderful waitress. she even made it fun for the kids. Love their food and never can finish the whole meal in one sitting.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Must have been the end of the shift for our server, he was OK, but had an edge. Overpriced mediocre food. Would rather go to locally owned, than the high salt, high calorie chain restaurants, but we were a group of 7 and just went along. Would not go back.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

I love the Olive Garden. Their all you can eat salad and soup is a meal itself. I love how you can buy their yummy Italian dressing and take it home. Service is always good here and so isn't the food.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!