“Never been; likely won't return” 2 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Southwestern, Fast Food, Mexican, American, Healthy, Central American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Ottawa, Canada
“Never been; likely won't return”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

The food - a couple of burritos - was fine: not really good, not really bad. The rest of the experience was rotten. The restaurant was stinking hot - not sure if they were trying to save money on A/C? It was also generally dirty and noisy. It's basically a slightly upscale fast-fooder, so I would have thought the service would have been more or less like clockwork - it wasn't. It was borderline disorganized. Maybe the heat was getting to the staff too. A lot of the them were dropping pounds by the amount they seemed to be sweating. The prices were also a bit high for effectively a fast food joint.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

massachusetts
“cold and flavorless food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

I've eaten here several times and it's been just ok, several weeks ago we stopped to try it again 5 minutes after my son and I ordered breakfast wraps the women told us it would be a few minutes longer because she was waiting for eggs to be ready, 5 minutes later we headed out to our car with our order, getting into the car the bag started dripping, my son headed back inside to get some napkins, as we got back on rt. 93 my son unwrapped the food and soaked up the liquid, The eggs were cold and flavorless! I will not be back

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Berlin NH
“Burrito Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

This is not your fast food burrito - this is where you can get an authentic burrito. I had the Mexican tradition burrito with chicken. It was delicious. Filled with great veggies, rice and chicken. It is cafeteria style service ... I have to say the staff person who took my order was very friendly and explained how to order as this was my first time at the restaurant.

• Visited June 2013
Concord, NH
“Great Food Made to Order”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

I really enjoy Boloco. I usually get the Buffalo Chicken bowl, my daughter gets the Chicken Caeser, my husband a traditional burrito. I also like the breakfasts. The multi-choice Coke machine is nice, too. I like the different portion sizes though I think they are a tiny bit over-priced; that is why I give them four circles instead of five.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Mount Sunapee, New Hampshire
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

One of my favorite places! So many choices and possible combinations : ) My favorite is the "Goloco" because you can just pick whatever you want to go in it....yum! And don't forget to use the rewards card, it's free to collect points with each purchase. I'v earned a few free burritos already : )

• Visited April 2013