“Best Thai in the area”

Siam Orchid
Ranked #25 of 157 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Contemporary Full service Thai Bistro with traditional Thai dishes. Full Bar with beer and wine available and Takeout is available.
“Best Thai in the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

I have no idea i this is the only Thai restaurant in the area or not. Once i ate here i stopped looking for another place. Good flavors, good price, great to eat in or get take out.

• Visited August 2013

Hong Kong
“My favorite Thai restaurant in New England”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

Their Pad Thai, Rad Na and Pad See Eu is consistently great! I ate here 10 years ago and its still very good!

Visited July 2013
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Worst food ever!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

This was undoubtedly the worst meal I have ever had in any cuisine. It was so poorly cooked that I doubt if there was a proper cook/chef in the kitchen.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Graeme N
Deerfield, New Hampshire
“Food was outstanding!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

Not so easy to find good Thai in NH... This place is worth the effort to find. The food was very good, and the atmosphere was nice.

Would highly recommend.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank hehasawifeyouknow
Alameda, California
“A nice surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

Travel brought us randomly to Concord. Normally I use Tripadvisor to find a place for dinner, but went off the hotel list because as soon as I saw Thai food I had a craving. Given I am from San Francisco and have travelled to Thailand a few times, so I did not have high expectations in New Hampshire. When we left I was very happy. They have a very complete menu, service was good, nice atmosphere (once you go through the front door - that area needs attention). Prices seemed fair.

My 9 year old daughter has soup, we split a few appetizers and I had the special of Drunken Noodles. Nice work

• Visited July 2013

Been to Siam Orchid? Share your experiences!