“Worst food ever!”

Siam Orchid
Ranked #20 of 161 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Contemporary Full service Thai Bistro with traditional Thai dishes. Full Bar with beer and wine available and Takeout is available.
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Worst food ever!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

This was undoubtedly the worst meal I have ever had in any cuisine. It was so poorly cooked that I doubt if there was a proper cook/chef in the kitchen.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Graeme N

Deerfield, New Hampshire
“Food was outstanding!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Not so easy to find good Thai in NH... This place is worth the effort to find. The food was very good, and the atmosphere was nice.

Would highly recommend.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank hehasawifeyouknow
Alameda, California
“A nice surprise”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Travel brought us randomly to Concord. Normally I use Tripadvisor to find a place for dinner, but went off the hotel list because as soon as I saw Thai food I had a craving. Given I am from San Francisco and have travelled to Thailand a few times, so I did not have high expectations in New Hampshire. When we left I was very happy. They have a very complete menu, service was good, nice atmosphere (once you go through the front door - that area needs attention). Prices seemed fair.

My 9 year old daughter has soup, we split a few appetizers and I had the special of Drunken Noodles. Nice work

• Visited July 2013
Concord, New Hampshire
“Outstanding Thai cuisine”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We have been going to Siam Orchid in Concord since it opened more than 10 years ago, and we were happy to return this June after moving from Concord last summer to Ann Arbor, MI. it is still the very best Thai restaurant we have eaten at, and we have been to many, some in the largest cities of the US. Siam Orchid simply serves the most authentic Thai food we have ever had - and it had a very wide menu. The servers are all of Thai ancestry or origin and are all very pleasant.
The family that owns this restaurant is a great family -- we have become friends over the years, and we are happy that they do so well with their excellent restaurant.
The ONLY suggestion for improvement we can make is in the pace of the service ... they need to allow guests time to enjoy their appetizers or soup before serving the entrees. Desserts, by the way, are a special treat. And they have added a very attractive, small bar.

• Visited June 2013
“Fun place to eat and socialize with friends”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

excellent food and meeting place with friends. every meal I have ordered is good, though one time I did order soup that was extremely salty. They have a cool looking but small bar that never appears occupied or busy, not sure why.

Visited March 2013

Been to Siam Orchid? Share your experiences!