“There should be no smoking in all dining areas...”
Review of Beefside

Beefside
Ranked #4 of 163 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 18, 2012

The food is really good, but I was disappointed that despite the fact it was a really nice day, we could not eat on the patio area as they allow smoking out there. It really ruins it for the people that want to be able to enjoy their food outside and don't want smoke blowing in their face. Most restaurants in our area do not allow smoking anywhere in the dining areas, so this was a big let down for us. Oh well....

There are newer reviews for Beefside

Reviewed August 28, 2012

This was my fourth or fifth visit to the Beefside and this time I had to applaud their pulled pork. This was the second time I had their Pulled Pork Meal with a nice serving of pulled pork, beer battered french fries, applesauce and homemade corn bread. This is such a good meal! The pork is moist, as is the corn bread (if you have ever had DRY cornbread you know why I mention this . . .) and the fries are delicious. The price is reasonable and overall the food is wonderful!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

My husband has worked in Concord for over 25 years and we did not discover this until coworkers at my new job took me here a year ago. Too bad, we could have enjoyed it sooner and longer! I've ordered the pulled pork sandwich each time and it is delicious and so big that I have enough for lunch the next day-all for under $10! They do their own smoking.
The service has been wonderful each time, as well. Unlike chains where too many people are (un)responsible for you, one waitress makes sure you have what you need, including bringing extra napkins before you are served and trying to flag her down. I also love all the pictures and support of soldiers and dogs since I have one of each in my family!

Reviewed August 17, 2012

I love the roastbeef sandwiches, beef brisket, lobster rolls and sweet potatoe fries here. Like to visit here when we can eat outside dinning room is nice and clean also. Always fast friendly service no complaints.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

This is the place to go! Great food, Great service, and who could ask for anything better?! There are alway's specials, and there prices are perfect for any budget (without taking away quality to freshness)!!

Been to Beefside? Share your experiences!