“One of my favorite places to eat.”

CC Tomatoes Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 159 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Italian
Manchester, New Hampshire
“One of my favorite places to eat.”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I love their food. The waitstaff is always great and friendly and the food is just fantastic. Their pizzas, calzones, pasta dishes and desserts are just wonderful. I keep going back because it's a great experience every time. The atmosphere is great, the food is awesome and the prices are very reasonable. The location is great too for pretty much anyone.

Visited June 2012

Concord, New Hampshire, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, good value!”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

My husband and I really like CC's, we visit about once a month. We do live closeby but would gladly travel further to enjoy our favorites, the steak tips and chicken romano. Always end up with some to take home and enjoy the next day. Staff is friendly and efficient. Try it!

• Visited July 2012
Boscawen, New Hampshire, United States
“local place”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

So I should have great things to say about it.. It actually is ok.. I really liked the lobster stuffed ravioli.. the sauce kinda tastes like it comes out of a jar.. the pizza was good.. and the service was ok.. I would go back.. only because its close..

Visited December 2011
“Wish food was better, really want to like this place”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

The service was good but the food tastes like Olive Garden. Heavy sauces, lots of salt, fried food in large quantities. I would rather have less food of a higher quality. A decent salad with non-iceberg lettuce would be nice. Has potential, warm inviting neighborhood place. Food just has that commercial assembled premade vibe.:(

“Always fresh and yummy.”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

CC Tomatoes is a wonderful place for dinner. The menu is full of many yummy choices -- all made with fresh ingredients. My favorite is the Greek Calzone. Leave room for the cheesecake.

Visited November 2011