Open today: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Touring with the Turtle

Yesterday, we went to Boston to see "Hello Dolly" at the Boston Opera House. As always, Terrapin... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
NWSWXMAN
Bedford, New Hampshire
New Brunswick Highland Games Festival

This was my second tour with Kelly and Terrapin and I enjoyed it as much as the trip I took to the... read more

Reviewed August 1, 2019
Wendy M

All reviews boston opera house tour director premier bus memorable tour great seats kelly newfoundland cooke driver
Selected filters
Reviewed July 19, 2019

The last trip I took was to Cape May which was wonderful and informative. I signed up for a trip to Quebec a few years ago and haven't stopped since. So happy with the accommodations to stay, restaurants and events Kelly plans for each trip. I appreciate I don't have to worry about booking hotels, events in the areas and buying gas! Traveling with Terrapin Tours with Kelly has been the best thing I ever did. She is the owner of the company and does an outstanding job. Getting ready for the Michigan trip next month. Recommend for everyone!!

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank Judith R
Alyssa T, Manager at Terrapin Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! So glad to hear you enjoy the various aspects of each tour and especially agree that Terrapin Tours can "take the stress out of travel" :) We've enjoyed traveling with you over the years and look forward to sharing many more travel memories with you in the future!

Reviewed July 19, 2019

I have been traveling with Terrapin Tours for three years now and explored so many wonderful places and made so many new friends. Traveling with Kelly is like coming home...secure, comfortable, and relaxed with opportunities to explore with the group and wander on your own. Hotels are located in the middle of the destinations and included meals are well planned and of good quality. A top-notch operation!

Date of experience: May 2019
Alyssa T, Manager at Terrapin Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2019

We strive to ensure our clients have the best possible experience when traveling with Terrapin - making new friends, providing a mix of scheduled activities and free time to explore on your own, high quality, centrally located hotels and quality included meals...all are cornerstones of our tours and we love to hear that these are things you like about traveling with Terrapin! Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we sincerely appreciate it and look forward to sharing more travel experiences with you in the future!

Reviewed July 18, 2019

Our first tour was to the Hudson Valley and Hyde Park in 2016. We have been on 4 more tours since. Last year we did Washington, DC on Veteran's Day. This was a truly memorable tour, they all are! We stay at wonderful hotels, the meals are great and the transportation is first rate. Kelly and the entire staff are friendly helpful and professional. Looking forward to Boothbay, ME this year and 3 more tours next year.

Date of experience: November 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review - we greatly appreciate your kind words! The tour to Washington, DC on Veteran's Day was so special, it's one that means so much for us to offer! We are so happy to have partnered with Premier Coach; they provide new, clean, luxury motorcoaches and the best drivers - and we are glad you enjoy that part of the tour too! Thank you for traveling with Terrapin Tours, we look forward to traveling with you to Boothbay and many more destinations in the future!

Reviewed July 18, 2019

I have been traveling with Kelly and Terrapin Tours since 2012 when she took us to Booth Bay Harbor, Maine on her very first tour. I have just completed my 37 trip in 7 years. I am one lucky traveler having found Terrapin Tours, Kelly, Ginny, Alyssa, and Leslie. Premier Bus Lines have a provided drivers who knows the routes, are polite and friendly. I will continue to travel exclusively with Kelly and Terrapin Tours, because of her attention to detail, friendliness and helpfulness. Thank you Terrapin Tours for providing me with the best kind of travel.

Date of experience: July 2019

Thank YOU for choosing Terrapin Tours! It is so important to us that we create the best experience possible for our clients, and it fills our hearts to read that's just what we've been able to do for you for the past 7 years! We look forward to continuing to provide you with the "best" kind of travel for years to come :)

Reviewed July 18, 2019

We have done two signature tours to Newfoundland this year and then the Canadian Maritime Provinces last year with Terrapin. Kelly puts her heart into her business and it is so evident, We are not fans of bus tours but have changed our minds when it comes to Terrapin Tours. She does it right. The hotels and meals are better than a you already tour. There are always great surprises along the way with so many great memories. She tries to make the days a little shorter and sweeter than other companies which I appreciate! We plan on many more tours with Terrapin.

Date of experience: July 2019
Alyssa T, Manager at Terrapin Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2019

Thank you Lana for taking the time to share this review! We strive to create an atmosphere where everyone can enjoy the journey and take time to "stop and smell the roses" along the way, with relaxed schedules and high quality hotels and meals - and we are so thrilled to see this is something you enjoy about our tours! We look forward to sharing many more travel memories with you in the future! Thank you again!