“Wish we had found this sooner!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Asian
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
New England
“Wish we had found this sooner!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2010

After several years of travel across southern NH to Concord to shop, get the car repaired, etc we stumbled upon Sunny's Table for lunch one week day earlier in the month and knew we had found a new favorite. We liked it so much that I was happy to hear that my husband's car needed to go into the shop again! Others have described the lovely,peaceful decor, the emphasis on local and the friendly staff. The menu is intriguing with unusual combinations, making it hard to decide on a meal. My current favorite is the shrimp curry. The sauce has a nice "kick" to it and the fact that it is ginger creme and not coconut creme makes it a real stand out. Beautiful presentation and perfectly cooked rice make it a winner. Today we tried the chocolate mousse brulee -- pure heaven for chocolate lovers. I really do hope the car needs to go in the shop again soon ....

1 Thank bluewaterdiva

New Hampshire
“Early spring Oasis for me!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2010

A trip to Concord NH brought us down to this great cafe and it was worth it. Granted this is my type of little place with amazing pan seared Salmon and just a hop from Main Street....oh for a moment I was transported into an urban oasis as my husband and I dined and chatted with splendor. So it isn't much of a stretch that I loved this place, but, still I mean it when I say "to die for"! I liked the sort of modern coppery tables with the Asian influence and the smaller portions yet neither my husband and I were in the least bit hungry. My husband had a Pork sandwich with squash that he at every bite of. We loved it!

New Hampshire
“One of a kind in Concord”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2010

We're thrilled that this place has opened in Concord. Over the years, we've grown used to having to drive out of town in order to find this level of culinary excellence -- but Sunny's Table is a place that we've found we can depend on over and over again for thoughtful preparations and great flavors. Local, fresh, and unpretentious -- as lovely as any good bistro in a larger city. We will continue to enjoy this place.

Concord, NH
“A great addition to the Concord dining scene!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2010

Fresh food -- local, where possible. (Not always easy in NH.) Interesting, flavorful preparation. (The chef seems to go with that day's freshest ingredients.) Smart, attentive wait-staff. Contemporary atmosphere -- where you'd want to go on a date, or to impress your out-of-town friends. Sunny's Table is now our downtown Concord restaurant of choice!

1 Thank ElTiante23
Bow, NH
“Excellent new restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2010

This restaurant is easily among the best in New Hampshire. Relatively new and sparsely decorated, the meal itself is the real attraction, as it should be. The dishes are all beautifully prepared and the taste is excellent. Prices aren't more expensive than other restaurants in the area, so it's worth a try for sure.

1 Thank mtsmith131