“Always a great meal, comfortable atmosphere”
Review of The Common Man

The Common Man
Ranked #2 of 162 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Common Man restaurant in Concord, N.H., located in New Hampshire's capital city, offers a variety of options to our guests - from our comfortable expanded lounge, Doc's Primary Pub, and deck areas, to our cozy dining room with crackling fireplaces, and private event rooms for functions. Choose from classic comfort cuisine such as Three Cheese Baked Macaroni and Cheese, Country Meatloaf or our famous Roast Prime Rib.
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I've eaten here more times than I can count and I have NEVER been disappointed.

We recently arrived with a party of 15, and they kindly gave us a private room at no extra charge.

To me, this is Concord's #1 restaurant. Best food. Reasonable price. Comfortable. Fantastic.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

my family met here (party of 11) for lunch. I had been here before and loved it. Well, we were kept waiting in the freezing hallway before we were seated. The staff kept bumping into my chair during the meal. The food was brought in at different times and my dinner was cold. The food was ok but not great and the portions were small-- certainly not worth the price. The food itself was good.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

We were hungry in the middle of the day so decided to stop at The Common Man. The dining room wasn't open til 5, but we had a lovely meal in the lounge area. We sat in big, comfy leather chairs and had a very good burger. A nice bonus was the free, help yourself, crackers and cheese. Also, gluten free burgers, pizza and crackers on request.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

The atmosphere is very casual but the food is amazing! We were very well taken care of in the pub area. I now know what all the hub hub is about. The Common Man is an awesome place to eat!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

This restaurant is top notch from the ambiance to the quality of food. Pleasant and efficient wait staff made for a nice relaxing and enjoyable dining experience.

Been to The Common Man? Share your experiences!