“Great food and atmosphere”
Review of The Common Man

The Common Man
Ranked #4 of 160 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Common Man restaurant in Concord, N.H., located in New Hampshire's capital city, offers a variety of options to our guests - from our comfortable expanded lounge, Doc's Primary Pub, and deck areas, to our cozy dining room with crackling fireplaces, and private event rooms for functions. Choose from classic comfort cuisine such as Three Cheese Baked Macaroni and Cheese, Country Meatloaf or our famous Roast Prime Rib.
Villingen-Schwenningen, Germany
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

The Common Man ist a well known restaurant in Concord. Very busy on weekend nights so be early. I always got there great food, a nice atmosphere and reasonable pricing. So check-it out.

Visited February 2013

• Korean first
US
“Very nice”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Love the food and atmosphere here! I've had the Apple chicken and the Baked mac-n-cheese-can't decide which is my favorite. Service is always top-notch, too.

Visited November 2012
Concord, NH
“American fare done right”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

nice menu, fresh food prepared to order. The cheese and crackers table makes up for sometimes slow service

Visited December 2012
New Hampshire
“FANTASTIC FOOD!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We enjoyed dinner in the pub with a choice of ordering off both the bar and restaurant menu. I ordered the Baked Escargot which came baked in a garlic butter with a succulent cheese/olive oil blend with puff pastry on the top. It also came with extra crusty bread cubes for dipping in the olive oil/cheese. I also ordered the Chef's Specialty Pizza of the evening which was a BLT. The "L" was spinach...oh my...was it great. The only problem I had is that I ate one piece (took the rest home) because I was so full from the Baked Escargot appetizer. I will be definitely ordering this every time I go to a Common Man Restaurant. I will also look for their BLT Pizza as well!

• Visited January 2013
ALTON
“I love this Restraurant”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

For a chain restaurant this is a keeper no matter which one I go to I have always enjoyed the food and service. One of my favorite apps is Almost escargot it is Mushroom caps in the escargot plate in seasoned butter with browned melted Swiss cheese I get it every time I come. This place also makes perfect drinks.

• Visited February 2012

Been to The Common Man? Share your experiences!