“My favorite pizza”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Goffstown, New Hampshire
“My favorite pizza”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

I am 55 years old and I have eaten pizza in 23 of the states and 3 countries. This is the best pizza I have ever eaten. Just my opinion but to me that's all that matters. Try it you won't be disappointed .

• Visited June 2014

Durham, nc
“Best Pizza in Concord”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Oh Vinnie, I miss you so!!! Vinnie's Pizza has the best pizza in Concord and we used to have it weekly. Now that we've moved out of state, it's a must stop every time we're back. The crust is chewy perfect, the sauce just right, and mounds of cheese. I haven't been able to find anything near as good in Durham, NC. I miss you Vinnie!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank firehouse2Durham_nc
Boston, Massachusetts
“Average New England pizza”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I saw it advertised as Italian brick oven, so being a Boston visitor, I thought it was going to be like the brick-oven pizza in my area. Not so. It was just like any other "greek" type pizza that I've come across in New England. Cracker-type crust. Tough cheese. Basic. Nothing special. They didn't have breadsticks there or any other type of side item aside from salad. The beer is listed as $3.25 for a sam adams, so that's good. I'd probably get something else in the area if visiting again.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank DiscoveryRun
Boston, Massachusetts
“Concord, NH Pizza”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

If you like old fashioned, homemade pizza then this is the place in Concord, NH! This is not Domino's or Pizza Hut, (cookie cutter pizza) this is the real deal with real ingredients. The sauce is awesome, and they "throw" the dough right in front of you while you watch them make it. The employees/owners are super friendly too. A real neighborhood pizza place!

• Visited December 2013
Granby, Canada
“Vinnie's is a local legend”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Bought two large pepperoni & cheese pizza for $34. I liked it but my kids found the crust a little too hard. We had a good meal all the same. Picked it up at 200 S Main Street on a street corner. Usually 30 minutes wait. Chose ghe place because it was close to our hotel (Residence Inn) and because my son found a good review on Yelp! If you like a good local pizza it is recommendable.

Visited January 2014