“Average New England pizza”
Review of Vinnie's Pizzaria

Vinnie's Pizzaria
Ranked #46 of 162 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I saw it advertised as Italian brick oven, so being a Boston visitor, I thought it was going to be like the brick-oven pizza in my area. Not so. It was just like any other "greek" type pizza that I've come across in New England. Cracker-type crust. Tough cheese. Basic. Nothing special. They didn't have breadsticks there or any other type of side item aside from salad. The beer is listed as $3.25 for a sam adams, so that's good. I'd probably get something else in the area if visiting again.

1  Thank DiscoveryRun

Reviewed January 11, 2014

If you like old fashioned, homemade pizza then this is the place in Concord, NH! This is not Domino's or Pizza Hut, (cookie cutter pizza) this is the real deal with real ingredients. The sauce is awesome, and they "throw" the dough right in front of you while you watch them make it. The employees/owners are super friendly too. A real neighborhood pizza place!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Bought two large pepperoni & cheese pizza for $34. I liked it but my kids found the crust a little too hard. We had a good meal all the same. Picked it up at 200 S Main Street on a street corner. Usually 30 minutes wait. Chose ghe place because it was close to our hotel (Residence Inn) and because my son found a good review on Yelp! If you like a good local pizza it is recommendable.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

We found Vinnie's by accident and what a great experience!! When you walk in you can tell by the smell of great food cooking that it is going to be good! It was the best pizza we have ever had! We had a pizza and meatball grinder to go. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I've been going to Vinnie's for the better part of 50 years. The place hasn't changed much during that time, which adds to the charm. They still make their own dough, hand tossing it to obtain the perfect thickness. They have an excellent sauce and use the freshest toppings. When we're in the area and looking for Pizza, it's always Vinnie's.