“Hawaiian Pizza Nirvana”
Review of Sal's Pizza

Sal's Pizza
Ranked #61 of 162 Restaurants in Concord
Reviewed November 23, 2012

My favorite Pizza place outside of Boston and New York. I travel out of my way to stop by. I think their best one is the Manchester one.

There are newer reviews for Sal's Pizza

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Good old fashion NY style pizza.The pizza is HUGE and the prices reasonable.Good way to feed company on football Sunday w/out going broke doing it

1  Thank Kolea T
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Sal's produces a consistently solid product that is tasty and flavorful. The slice are the equivalent of two slices and is reasonably prices. They have a wide variety of upscale pies and is on par of what a traditional pizza parlor should be.

Sometimes you get too much "pizza bone" at the end and I like my pies to have toppings close to the edge of the pizza. It's nice that the don't skimp out on the toppings as well. I wish it was open late night and they had a location downtown. This place would be a welcome change from all the other late night eateries downtown.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I visited Sal's as I had done for years. The last time I ordered a pizza with different toppings. It was $17.00 and I could not eat it, it was so bad I e mailed them and received no satisfaction. Never again. I will stick to Papa John"s

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I love traditional Northend-style pizza. Without going to Boston, this is the best pizza I've found in the area.