“My Favorite Concord NH Restaurant!”
Review of The Barley House

The Barley House
Ranked #1 of 159 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub, Gastropub
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Concord's choice for quality food, top-notch service, and fresh local micro-brews. Located across the street from the State Capitol, The Barley House is a popular spot for business lunches, parties, after-work crowds, and culinary pleasure seekers.
Concord, New Hampshire, United States
“My Favorite Concord NH Restaurant!”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I go to the Barley House probably 1-3 times a week and I consider myself a Regular. ;-) I have lunch meetings there often, I take people to dinner at night, and I visit the bar portion often too. The staff is awesome, the food is great, and they have a nice assortment of Beers! You can't go wrong here!

• Visited December 2012

Keene, New Hampshire
“Quick bite for lunch”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I had a meeting at the NH State House and was looking for a quick lunch after the meeting. Directly across the street from the State House is a restaurant called the Barley House.

We were promptly seated and the drink and food order taken. Turn-around time was good and the food was of average quality. Then things went a little down hill as the waitress was no where to be found for a check. No real reason could be seen as it was after the lunch rush and things were not that busy.

• Visited December 2012
Plattsburgh, New York
“Barley House all the way”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I would say it's pretending to be just a pub but it is a pub. It's a pub with a fantastic menu. True american pub fare executed perfectly. The only fault I have with this place is that it trys too hard to be a good restaurant and a pub when its is really just a fantastic pub.

Visited September 2012
“I Crave this in my Dreams...”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

This place may be my most favorite restaurant in all of New Hampshire. Great atmosphere, amazing food (must try blarney puffs and Dublin Burger!), good music, and excellent service! Every time I go home I have to stop here at least once, some of the best comfort food one can ask for. Highly recommend coming here, whether it be for a family dinner or drinks with you friends!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank JJbridget
Clayton, North Carolina
“good food great time”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Good location in down town Concord, free parking after 5pm, we was given a table as soon as we entered. Food was quick and very good and not to pricey. Service was good, our waiter did a good job keeping out drinks filled.

This was a group of 8.