“Best of the best!”
Review of Mostly Muffins

Mostly Muffins
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Colebrook
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Mostly Muffins offers countless flavors of muffins. The muffins and pastries are always fresh! The muffins themselves are large compared to normal muffins and they are absolutely delicious! Every time I head up to Colebrook, I always have to stop by to pick up some muffins. I definitely recommend the banana chocolate chip. I actually had a blueberry muffin with maple and walnuts drizzled on top the other morning and it was fantastic! Extremely soft and fresh. It's an amazing place and I love it!

1  Thank Faaalala

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I have eaten at Mostly Muffins numerous times, and each time I found their food to be fresh and delicious. Their egg sandwiches with bacon are out of this world, not to mention their signature cinnamon rolls which are the size of your head practically! You can tell the owners take pride and have a passion for what they do.

1  Thank Elizabeth808
Reviewed September 3, 2012

My family vacationed in Colebrook during August 2012. We stopped at Mostly Muffins one morning. AS stated, they specialize in muffins for breakfast, but they have a few other pastries and beverages as well. I had a blueberry muffin which was delicious. We ate in the seating area which is whimsically decorated-My daughter (age 11) thought it was quite fun.

1  Thank Holly_in_NH
Reviewed June 8, 2012

If you are looking for the most scrumptious muffins, fresh out of the oven, in a wide assortment of flavors this is the place to go. For a special treat, try the pumpkin whoopie pies! This is a great family owned and run business that really cares about their customers!

1  Thank NHWhiteMountains
Reviewed May 3, 2012

My wife and I had heard that Mostly Muffins had become a Northern New Hampshire, "Best Of" so we took a nice motorcycle ride up north to check it out. What we found was a small mom and pop operation that really defines what life in the North Country is all about. We met the owners, Ricky and Jennifer and found them very warm and friendly and willing to talk with us despite the need to continue baking and serving other customers. We enjoyed some egg, cheese and sausage sandwiches on their own homeade bread - really soft, buttery and delicious. We also tried a couple of the more than 100 varities of muffins they offer. They were large, fresh and also exceptionally good. The coffee was served in large mugs and was fresh. They have a busy drive-thru window and we sat in a nicely decorated side room where several of the tables hosted some friendly locals including a couple of elderly women who make it a point to dress up and enjoy some muffins each week. Mostly Muffins is a real gem in Colebrook and absolutely worth the drive from anywhere in Northern New Hampshire.

2  Thank TwinMountain