“Great little local coffee shop.”

Moose Muck Coffee House
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Colebrook
Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 18, 2013

My only pet peeve is having to use the milk that sits out on the bar. It always makes me nervous. It's also just my own personal opinion that when I go to a coffee shop I shouldn't have to mix my own coffee, I could stay home and do that for free. Love this place though, always friendly staff, great tasting coffee, and I use the reusable mug I bought there daily!

There are newer reviews for Moose Muck Coffee House

Reviewed June 5, 2013

We are on another trip to NH. We went miles out of our way to visit Moose Muck again. Last time was for breakfast and this time we arrived on one of the hottest days ever for lunch. The iced tea was very welcome. We sat on the terrasse to catch any breeze there was with a chicken/cranberry/walnut salad sandwich that was huge and delicious. It was just the ticket for a long hot drive.

We will return - yum-yum!!

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

After an early AM chase up Moose Alley, we grabbed breakfast at Moose Muck. Great tasting food, and fast service. We just wished it was open 7 days a week.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

wow I walked in and its beautiful there wish I could of sat down and drank my coffee there but was on our way home , wish I found it while we were in Pittsburg when we go there, next time ,oh there coffee was so fresh

Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed the Chicken Salad in a bed if greens. We ate outside and enjoyed our lunch. They have free wifi.