“Step back in time !!”
Review of Wilderness

Wilderness
Ranked #6 of 16 Restaurants in Colebrook
Reviewed June 2, 2012

My wife and I were on vacation from Florida, starving, looking for a place for lunch. We found the Wilderness out of luck, walked in, everyone turned and looked at us and said hello !! I thought we were in a time machine back to the 1950's. Our waitress was the owners daughter, she said most everything was scratch-made, she was correct, our food was served fast, hot and yummy. We left full and very happy to continue our New England tour !!

Reviewed April 22, 2012

good home cooking type of food, good price. do breakfeast, lunch and dinner.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

I had lunch here with my mother and it was wonderful. They had just had a new type of bun in and the server offered to let us have any kind of burger on it. The food was basic, yes - normal diner fare, but it was done well! The potato chips were homemade and the burger was awesome and perfectly cooked. Don't forget to try dessert - the pecan pie was homemade, too!

Reviewed March 18, 2012

I have skied here for forty years. It is the only place in the world where there are no lift lines during Christmas week.

1  Thank whmurray
Reviewed October 31, 2011

it is still 1950 here !! decent food for the hungry hunter.... good prices and a good wierd place to drop into.