“Nope!”

Sweet Fire BBQ
Ranked #31 of 45 Restaurants in Claremont
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Yes, the other reviews are completely right. The meat is fatty or dried out. My husband got RAW chicken.... it took 20 minutes to get a beer and 45 minutes for my kids sandwiches. ( cold, not cooked)
I saw others leaving with half full plates, and the portions aren't big so it wasn't the size of the meal, it was the quality of the food that made them go, believe me!

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Me and my girlfriend went there about one month ago for the first time.
Don't bother trying to order any beer,less it be a Pbr!The server couldn't answer questions as simple as "what does the house salad consist of?". Short story shorter,this "establishment" is. truly a disgrace in every sense of the word. Bad service,worse food. Hopefully the doors will soon close so no one else can be duped out of their time/money. Heed the warning,Don't do it!!

Reviewed February 12, 2011

I went to this restaurant with a co-worker, just before Christmas. I ordered a brisket sandwich, and my co-worker ordered a pulled pork sandwich. Since this was our first time at Sweet Fire we split the sandwiches.
We were the only diners in the restaurant. The brisket was so fatty it ruined the taste. The pulled pork was dry and also fatty. My first impression was I won't have a second meal at Sweet Fire.

1  Thank VermontduoWindsor

Been to Sweet Fire BBQ? Share your experiences!