“Great comfort food!”
Review of Simply Comfort - CLOSED

Simply Comfort
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Our family of 4 stopped here today for a quick lunch and so glad we did. The minute you walk in the door you are treated like family. Clean and simple atmosphere. Today we just had sandwiches which were so very good and really filled full of wonderful tasting home made ingredients. My chicken salad wrap was full of fresh chunks of chicken, apples and cranberries with just a hint of curry. So delicious. Everyone loved their lunches and the service. We also chose home made potato chips which were made to order and so tasteful. They gave us a dinner special menu and it was loaded with simply comfort items. We will definitely be going back for a delicious lunch and an occasional quick dinner to bring home. Wish we had tried it sooner.

4  Thank arcodog

Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

Food was excellent and priced right. You have to order the hand cut fries, you get a lot and they are to die for. Many daily specials to choose from. I will be going back here again soon.

3  Thank Jason S
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Frequent this place very often, food is homemade like I would cook at home. Service is fast and friendly. I found it to be exceptionally clean from walking through the door, to the restroom as well as the kitchen! Everyone who handles food wears gloves, most refreshing and tells me that they really care about the customers!

3  Thank James M