“Brass Rail”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 3, 2013

On a quite Saturday afternoon, after a long walk I entered Rumunto's and took a seat at the bar where i was greeted by a very friendly bartender who quickly explained the new beers on tap as well as the house specials. After a few "adult beverages" and a nicely prepared salad , my left leg began to go to sleep.
I couldn't figure out why this was happening. I thought I might be having a "stroke" until I realized there was not a brass rail attached to the bar for my feet to rest on. So even though the food was great the "beverages" cold my experience was ruined because someone felt it would be better to cute corners, safe a few dollars and not add a brass rail for the comfort of there customers.
My advice to ownership : GET A BRASS RAIL

1  Thank rocco c

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We ordered an order of garlic knots to try and though they were good and hot, we found them a bit too greasy for our taste. We also ordered a 16inch pizza, half white pizza, and half meat lovers. I love thin crust, but this was more like flatbread than pizza.It was still good though, and my husband liked his meat lovers side. We had excellent service and will return. I found the 6.00 a glass for house wine a little steep !

Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed a pizza from the make your own menu, all toppings were fresh tasting and our server was attentive but unimposing

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I eat at this Ramunto's about 4 times a year meeting friends for lunch or going with family for dinner. It is always a good one for families, couples, friends, or even to just sit at the bar for a beer and a slice while watching a game on the many tv's around.

I went this time with my boyfriend who never had been to a Ramunto's. It was a busy Friday night, but we were seated at a table immediately. There are many tables and lots of bar space at Ramunto's, so I have never experienced a wait.

There are about four tv's in the main space, but they aren't so in your face that you can't ignore them. It's not a loud place.

We shared a large pizza and a Greek salad. We both had a couple beers. The Greek salad has all the components of a great salad: crunchy green leaf lettuce, feta, Kalamata olives, onions and a nicely balanced herby dressing. The pizza is NY style.

With all that food and a tip, I paid about $45. If you want a simpler pizza and salad but still satisfying and good, try Pizza Chef in downtown Windsor, VT about 15 minutes from Claremont.

Always a treat here!

Parking is easy whether you park in the lot on the side street across from Ramunto's or across Washington St. at the CVS.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

This is our favorite place to go after a night at the movies. Amazing and reasonably priced meals. Best pizza around. You have to try the garlic knots and the desserts are to die for. Friendly staff and quick service. Noisy, but lots of fun. Just love Ramuntos.