“New Hampshire Gem”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Take your time and make the stop here when in New Hampshire. The mouth watering morsels gently perfected by the skilled hands of chef Lyda Lemire paired with delicious wines selected by Manager Laura Jennings-Ryll had me convinced that for one evening I am a blessed man.
The staff was excellent and kind as they listened to my weak jokes and gave smiles of encouragement.
I will return again and again till all menu items (which changes) have passed my lips and fed my inner confidence which I am known to share...

There are newer reviews for Common Man Restaurant Claremont

Reviewed June 1, 2013

The atmosphere is tastefully rustic and comfortable. There are lots of choices from comfort foods to some that are a bit fancier. We had a group of eight and everyone enjoyed their dinner. Some friends actually had two appetizers instead of a regular meal because they like them a whole lot. There is an area outside where you can look at the waterfall and enjoy a drink or a meal. This is relaxing on a summer's evening.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Food is always wonderful at Common Man. We had dinner twice over a weekend stay here. Second night was a little disappointing due to finding a hair in my food but the staff took it back and the kitchen made me a new one. Although there were apologies I didn't see any type of discount for the problem on our check. It is a beautiful setting but when it's busy it is very noisy which makes for a difficult "romantic" dinner.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I ate several meals at the Inn and loved everyone of them. Good value for the price.

Highly reccomended

Reviewed May 5, 2013

I went to the Common Man and had the fill-it mignon. It was the best stuff I'd ever had, and I know a good slice of meat when I eat it. This was definitely the best! I never got to meet the common man, though. That disappointed me a little. I guess if I see him I'll have to give him a piece of my mind.

Pat Gray