“Beautiful Views with comfortable surroundings”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Chocorua
The Preserve at Chocorua
Ranked #2 of 2 Chocorua B&B and Inns
North Conway, New Hampshire
“Beautiful Views with comfortable surroundings”
Reviewed September 7, 2010

My husband and I were there for Labor Day weekend to attend a wedding. The accomodations were wonderful. The owners were pleasant and professional. The breakfast in the morning was great food and service. The wedding was at the Inn and it was by far the best wedding I have ever attended and I know that was in large part because of the owners.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Manchester, New Hampshire
Reviewed September 7, 2010

We stayed at the Brass Heart Inn during a wedding. The room was clean and had great little touches every where you looked. It had a shared bathroom for the floor which was not disclosed at the time of booking. We were also told that housekeeping would be through to tidy up while we were at the reception but upon returning we did not see any signs of tidying. We were charged $2 per day per person per room for the housekeeping but our bed was not made nor did we get new towels. The bathroom was not cleaned either. This was our only complaint, we really enjoyed the staff, food and overall atmosphere of the property.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank XCRunner_10
rindge
Reviewed August 17, 2010

The grounds, food, and service were all very good. The 20 acres of bounding fields really was sight, and the accessibility of all the cabins and rooms made celebrating with wedding guests very easy. Yet, I was disappointed with some of the drinking regulations, which required all alcoholic drinks to be kept in doors. Whats the point of having beautiful grounds to wander if you cant have a beverage? I was also disgruntled with the closing of the barn (dancing and party area) at 10pm! The party could, and should have gone all night. Again I ask, whats the point of being in the middle of nowhere if you can't party until at least midnight!? My room was very beautiful and I enjoyed both the bath and tub, but some of the other rooms were a bit tacky (like the cheetah themed room with the leather pillows). Rustic inns just be just that- rustic! Stop trying to be something your not!! Over all- a very lovely stay. I had a great time at the wedding. Thanks to all the staff who did not yell and me or my friends for drinking outside and providing some great food!!

• Stayed August 2010
2 Thank bathtubbaby
Portland, Maine
Reviewed August 3, 2010

Stayed at the Brass Heart Inn for a friends wedding so didn't look around for other places to stay as most of the attendees were staying here. First the bad. Stayed in one of the cottages. It was a bit more rustic than I would have liked, especially with the price that was paid. At the price I would have much rather stayed at a Marriott or similar in North Conway with all the ammenities. Some windows unable to close as it was actually a fairly cool night in July, some windows missing panes of glass. Front door significantly cracked with painted tape over it. Reminded me of going up to a hunting camp. Now the good. The dining area in the inn was very nice and the food was good. The grounds in which the inn is on are nice and quiet. The barn, where the wedding reception was held, was excellent. The setup with the bar area, main floor, and the balcony are perfect for a sit down dinner then dancing. If the cottage was nicer, this would have been the perfect spot to stay and hold a reception.

Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed July 28, 2010

We just celebrated my son's wedding here...the Brass Heart Inn is perfect for a small to medium sized wedding (we had approx 100). Only the wedding party and guests have access to the Inn and facilities for the weekend. The food was fantastic as was the service. DJ & Sheena do a fantastic job of making your "special day" even more special!

• Stayed July 2010
Sydney
Reviewed July 10, 2010

Set on over 20 acres of beautiful countryside is this grand old inn. "DJ" was a fantastic host, full of interesting information about this place. If you like history, you'd like to see the visitor's book which has lots of "famous" entries! DJ whipped up a lovely supper for us and the omelette for breakfast was sensational! It would have been nice to have a TV in the room!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
NJ
Reviewed August 31, 2008

The Brass Heart Inn is located on 20+ acres of beautiful NH mountains. My husband and I visited recently without our two children. The owner, Don, and his son, DJ, truly made us feel like guests in their home: from the coffee they brought to us at we sat in rockers on the front porch in the morning, to the exceptional vegetarian cuisine they provided for us in the evening. We returned from our stay at the Brass Heart Inn feeling relaxed and refreshed.

• Liked — Beautiful views; exceptional food; felt very comfortable
  • Disliked — No private baths
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chocorua
Econo Lodge
Days Inn Tamworth
Days Inn Tamworth
#2 of 4 in Tamworth
Inn at Crystal Lake & Pub

Been to The Preserve at Chocorua? Share your experiences!