“Great way to celebrate our 10th Anniversary!”
Review of Monkey Trunks

Monkey Trunks
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Chocorua
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Monkey Trunks offers fun for children, adults and families! Participants begin with ground school and receive safety instructions on how to navigate through the course. They then move on to the green course to demonstrate they have the ability to properly use their equipment. After completing these two stages, participants will progress through the levels - each level becomes progressively more challenging! Monkey Trunks courses feature 11 ziplines and 63 challenges consisting of swinging beams, tightropes, rolling logs, hanging tires, cargo nets and more! Each Monkey Trunks location includes a children's course for the littlest of monkeys, with platforms no more than 6' off the ground. The children's courses include 6-8 challenges with an 80' zipline at the finish. Reservations are encouraged and can be made anytime online or by phone.
Reviewed September 14, 2010

This was a ton of fun! Price was very reasonable, the length of time more more than enough. All of the "safety squad" were so nice and helpful. Nice office/cafe area, new bathrooms. My husband and I did the Discovery course and will try out the Jungle course next time. We definitely plan on taking our 6 & 8 yr old boys sometime soon! Great high adventure fun to make you feel young again! Definitely reccommend!

There are newer reviews for Monkey Trunks

Reviewed September 1, 2010

Our family had a FANTASTIC and FUN time together at Monkey Trunks! We chose to do the Discovery course and loved it. It was challenging yet not too difficult for our almost 10 year old boy and girl twins. Their favorite part of the course was definitely the swing. The children did this several times. I love the fact that the children are on continuos ropes and do not have to hook their clips on at different stations like us adults did. That makes it so much easier for them. The zipline was great too. My husband and I both went at the same time which helped me since I am not a fan of heights. That being said I still felt very safe and secure.
At first we thought, "Only two hours" but believe me you will be tired and feel like every penny was well spent after those action packed two hours. If you are adventureous and looking for a great family activity don't pass Monkey Trunks up! We wish we lived closer so we could go more often!

2  Thank truemanpl
Reviewed August 7, 2009

My kids loved this place. It was unique and fun. They are still talking about it. Definately check it out!

1  Thank m4ney