“Amazing Week in #15!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

therap4pa...
stratford, Ct
“Cozy, great price”
Reviewed August 15, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

This rental was small but great for 2 adults. We enjoyed our stay here. It is a tiny rental though, it's literally one big room with a queen bed, table, kitchen and bathroom. A few things could be changed. Upon arrival the smell of bleach used to clean was overwhelming but underlying was the distinct smell of wet dog....it is a dog friendly unit. I stripped the comforter off (brought my own) opened the windows and aired things out. There was quite a bit of dog hair left from last tenants that I cleaned up. We did not bring a dog. The smell got better as the week went on but I have a sensitive nose to wet dog smell so it lingered for me. Bed is on a platform and is on the hard side. The chairs around the table are cushy fabric and remained damp due to relative humidity the whole trip. We also had an invasion of ants day 2. Dolphin realty was very nice and responsive and offered to have someone come out to spray but I opted for any traps because I didn't want spray in such a small space while we were occupying it. The ants decreased but remained. Management was made aware of the above cons I found staying here. Overall though, for the price, I would stay in hatters cabanas again, likely not this unit but a different one.

Management Response
Aug 16, 2016
Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you had a nice stay at the cabanas. We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. As for your future stay, we recommend renting a non pet friendly unit due to the sensitivity. We hope to see you next year!
jgrimes8
Haymarket, Virginia
“Amazing Week in #15!!”
Reviewed May 18, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

My husband and I actually stayed in Cabana #15, not 29..
This was our first trip to Hatteras and after changing our reservations at the last minute by going from staying in a hotel to staying at the Hatteras Cabanas...We could not have been happier with our choice. The room was small, maybe 300 sq. ft. But ADORABLE. My husband even thought it was great and he tends to be a bit picky when traveling. Being so close to the beach was great and the roof top deck really made it special. It would have been nice to be in one of the cabanas closest to the ocean, but those seemed a bit more necessity before luxury.. Conner's is the closest grocery store, there is a Food Lion near Avon, but its a bit of a drive and Conner's prices are about the same. Amazing resturants would be Rusty's, Open Water Grill, and La Fogata. Places to skip would be Captain's Table and Angelo's Pizza. Overall we had a great time on our vacation, and we will definitely be back!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Roof Top Deck
Liked least: Location to resturants
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
May 20, 2015
Amazing Guest from Cabana 15!

I am so glad you had a great time! I agree the cabanas are wonderful place to stay! Look forward to seeing you again soon!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing