Mount Whittier Motel
Econo Lodge(Ossipee)(Great Value!)
$89
EconoLodge
The Wolfeboro Inn(Wolfeboro)(Great Value!)
$179
$174
Hotels.com
Scenic Inn of Conway(Conway)(Great Value!)
$89
  • Fitness center
Purity Spring Resort(Madison)
Palmers Motel(Sanbornville)
  • Pool
Matterhorn Inn(Moultonborough)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsloft roomshot coffeestayed two nightsnext morningparking lotconwaytvbedsmicrowavelake
Reviewed May 22, 2012 via mobile

Not a whole lot to say about this place. I was here two nights with two people total in a room with two full beds. Choose the hotel for location mainly, needed a place near center Ossipee. It is also within half an hour to most White Mountain attractions, traiheads, etc. Staff is very friendly and accommodating, but be advised they leave for the night around 9pm unless you talk to them otherwise. Room is good, more spacious than most chain hotels with double beds. Climate control works well, I like it plenty cold and the AC worked flawlessly. Cleaning service does a good job, no complaints there. Wifi is a nice perk, you get access code(s) at check in and signal was strong and fast in or room.

A few minor gripes (really wanted to give the place 4.5 stars not 5, but had to round up bc of the great staff). The hotel is truly right off the highway. While this is incredibly convenient, you will likely hear road nose from time to time, particularly mid morning. When the clerk leaves at 9pm you lose access to ice, microwave, etc, but again not a big deal. Finally, I had a cold during my stay and weren't kleenex stocked in the room. I'm sure I could have asked and gotten some, but I had my own stash anyway.

All in all a very fine stay. Price is right in the range I would expect, and service and room were great. Definitely would recommend to couples and small families if you need lodging in the area.

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank weatherguy92
Reviewed November 7, 2011

I have stayed there a few times as it is it is very clean and very conveniently located right on rt16. The owner and management are really helpful and friendly and the rates are very affordable. Most recently I stayed there during the snow storm of October 2011: the parking lot was plowed when we got up in the morning and the path to our door was already shoveled clean. I highly recommend this place and will stay there again next fall for sure.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank ascitext2002
Reviewed October 5, 2011

Very clean and comfortable.Emma and Pam very friendly and helpful.Plenty of hot water,WIFI actually works.Can't beat the price!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
7  Thank jerry2063
Reviewed September 2, 2011

I was in the area for one night, for a family reunion, and needed an inexpensive, but nice, place to stay. This motel was recommended to me by someone who lives in the area. From the time I called to make my reservation until the morning I checked out, the owner and the other personnel were extremely friendly and helpful. The room I had was clean ( I mean spotless!) and comfortable. The shower was teeny, but it was squeaky clean. Though the motel is on a highway, there wasn't much traffic, and I didn't hear noise from other guests. There was delicious hot coffee available when I woke up the next morning. I would definitely recommend this motel to anyone!

Room Tip: If you're a very light sleeper, ask for a room that doesn't face the highway.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
7  Thank Cellist34
Reviewed August 22, 2011

The owner is very friendly & helpful. The place was very good value for money and we enjoyed our stay. It is kept tidy and clean

We would come back again as we liked the place
B&J