“Still Love Pizza Barn”
Review of Pizza Barn Inc.

Pizza Barn Inc.
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Got pizza here when I was a younger and went to camp in the area. Recently returned for a trip and stopped in for the pizza. Just as good as I remembered it. I was a bit worried it wouldn't be the same and was not disappointed. Go for the basics though -- cheese, pepperoni, sausage. It's unique and worth trying if you are in the area.

There are newer reviews for Pizza Barn Inc.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

We love the Farmer's Daughter pizza. It's possible that previous reviewer had a different cook. The prices are high but quanity and quality make it a special treat. Very rustic atmosphere. The picnic tables are a bit difficult to use as we age. It would be nice to have standard table and chairs. My sweetheart's great grandfather slept in that barn as a boy (in a hammock up in the beams) working on the original farm. We wish it wasn't a seasonal business.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

This pizza is not what I expected. It wasn't good and I would not go back. It was also over-priced. We paid 20.00 for a medium pizza called Farmer's Daughter. I love the restaurant and the atmosphere but not the pizza.

1  Thank Dottie Q
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Easily the worst pizza I have ever eaten. We grabbed a small pepperoni one evening, while loaded with pepperoni it was burnt. There was a measurable pudle of grease in the box. I took two bites and threw my portion away. Disgusting.

2  Thank MicheinMA
Reviewed August 20, 2012

It;s all very yummy from sandwiches to salads to pizza it;s wonderful and the staff is fabulous. Attention to detail is their motto and it shows. Wish it was open all week year round!