“Decent pizza but overpriced”
Review of Pizza Barn Inc.

Pizza Barn Inc.
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Manchester, New Hampshire, United States
“Decent pizza but overpriced”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

First time visitor and not highly likely to return. The base pizza was tasty but it was served with canned green peppers. After ordering we noticed a sign that fresh peppers were available by request only. Too late and the server indicated that you have to request them they do not offer them up front, same thing with mushrooms. Soda's were not that large and did not include a refill but were priced like they should include one. Pizza sizes were small for the price.

1 Thank Ray C

Derry, New Hampshire
“Cool place, food good, but pricey”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

For $27 dollars, we got the Farmer's Daughter pizza (a bunch of toppings on a large pizza), and while it was good well (crispy crust), it just like a regular pizza and certainly not worth the exorbitant price. My wife's family used to stop here all the time when they were kids, but now that we've done it as a family ourselves, I think that our one-time experience was enough. Cool barn, okay food, but a little to pricey for what we got, thanks.

Cape Neddick, Maine
“terrific place. fun and great food.”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

we always stop here for pizza, salad, fries, pitchers of root beer and tea after full days of hiking or skiing in the whites. we were here last night after a full day of hiking from crawford notch.

relaxing, great food with generous topping pizzas. the people who work here are funny, helpful, and attentive.

the old and authentic post and beam barn is a beauty.

don't ever change.

Connecicut
“Wow, people are crazy.”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I am shocked that people even think this is close to even decent pizza. I believe what other posts are saying. People come here for nostalgia and probably grew up having this pizza. Its cool because its in a barn but that's where it stops. Pizza was sub par and blah. It was like a frozen pizza with less flavor. You go inside and there was just picnic tables. The worst part was it was very expensive. I am from Connecticut and am no stranger to paying top dollar for a good pizza but this was just ridiculous.Just look at this menu and you will see what i mean. Stay away if you want good pizza.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank ElmCityBaller41
bRANDON, fl
“GREAT food.”
Reviewed April 17, 2012

I must admit, I only eat their pizza and drink their root beer. However, it is THE BEST pizza I have ever had, and the environment is amazing. There's also a fun game room to keep busy if the wait is too long. A+ I only wish I didn't live in Florida so I could go there more often.

• Visited October 2011