“Exceeds expectations”

Add it.
Lee Wah
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

With the ratings so low, I thought this was going to be terrible. The food was actually really good! I would definitely come back for more. Found our new Chinese food restaurant! Friendly employees as well. Don't judge this place by the shabby decor and benches. Food is well worth it.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed March 25, 2017

I finally located this restaurant. It literally is in the back of the building across the street from CruiseCon's offices. Aesthetically it is lacking, but that is made up for by the good food. I had a luncheon special that was boneless ribs, beef terriyaki, pork fried rice, and pork lomein. It was very good and very reasonably priced.

Note - the restaurant is just outside Center Harbor heading towards Moultonboro.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed March 14, 2017

Lee Wah has always been the go-to Chinese restaurant in the Moultonborough-Center Harbor- Meredith area, not because of the food but because it was the only thing around. The new owners have ungraded the ingredient quality, found a new chef and are now serving up delicious Chinese take-out. Prices are reasonable, portions are excellent and the food is terrific. You'd have to drive to Boston or New York to get better. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed November 17, 2016

High quality, best we have had since original owner. Large portions.
Keep it up! Wonton soup, egg rolls and mooshi pork, the best.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed November 15, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I recently went to our local favorite for Chinese food. This time of year the vacation crowds are gone and it's a quiet, comfortable place with good food. We ordered spring rolls, Egg Foo Yong and Moo Goo Gai Pan. The food was even better than usual...I would call it spectacular! When we complimented the waitress she told us there was a new owner from New York. She said everyone has been raving about the food. I hope you will give it a try and a warm welcome to the neighborhood.

Date of visit: November 2016