“Very fresh!”

Add it.
Lee Wah
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed November 17, 2016

High quality, best we have had since original owner. Large portions.
Keep it up! Wonton soup, egg rolls and mooshi pork, the best.

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed November 15, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I recently went to our local favorite for Chinese food. This time of year the vacation crowds are gone and it's a quiet, comfortable place with good food. We ordered spring rolls, Egg Foo Yong and Moo Goo Gai Pan. The food was even better than usual...I would call it spectacular! When we complimented the waitress she told us there was a new owner from New York. She said everyone has been raving about the food. I hope you will give it a try and a warm welcome to the neighborhood.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed July 19, 2016

We've stayed away from Lee Wah's for years because we've never had a good meal there. But recently, family members stopped there for take out and brought it over for us all to share. I tried to remain open minded thinking it had been such a long time that they certainly must have improved in that time. Wrong! I had cashew chicken that was in a very strange sweet sauce and 90% celery with a few cashews tossed on top. There was some sort of lo mein with squares of mystery meat that I think may have been ham. The egg rolls had a very strange flavor. I can say that the teriyaki chicken and beef skewers weren't bad. All in all, I don't know how this place has stayed in business all these years. It is truly horrible.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed October 17, 2015

We walked in and walked out. Didn't feel comfortable. Go right down the road to Lemon Grass for good Asian food.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed September 28, 2015 via mobile

This is the worst Chinese meal we have ever had, in fact the worst meal we have ever had. The egg fu young was inedible and covered in a brown gravy! The sechaun chicken was tasteless and the chicken tough.

Date of visit: September 2015