“great ice cream” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
“great ice cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2014

We visited twice. First night the owner was there and gave us info about the area, the ice cream, and the ice cream trail map of ice cream stops all along NH where you can add stickers from each stop to the map.

I recommend a hand packed quart so you can have some for now & some for later. Our first quart was well packed and filled from top to bottom, the 2nd trip I was a little bummed out because the scooper did not pack it at all or fill it to the top, so if getting a quart make sure it is hand packed & full.

We will be back here again because the ice cream is very good and there are nice adirondack chairs to sit on while you enjoy it.

Visited August 2014

Brooklyn, New York
“Best ice cream in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014

Dewey's is my favorite ice cream place on the lake. The ice cream is delicious, the portions enormous, and the view is spectacular.

Visited July 2014
Needham, Massachusetts
“Great Ice Cream Place Away from the Crowds in Meredith”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

The ice cream is really good as are the shakes; the sandwiches were surprisingly good although we spent a lot of time in line waiting behind others and for our orders to be made. The interior is extremely pleasant as is the outdoor seating facing the harbor. It's nice to go here versus the shops in Meredith which increasingly, year after year, get more crowded like the places we live in for most of the year.

Visited July 2014
Merrimac, Massachusetts
“Sundae Supper”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

What better way to end a nice summer day with an ice cream supper. We went to Dewey's in Center Harbor. The place is very nice and has lots of vintage milk bottles adorning the shelves around the place. The owner was very nice and so were the teenaged scoopers. They were all very friendly also. My only complaint was that the amount of hot fudge on my sundae was not a lot. I was hoping for more. I would definitely go there again, though.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
The Villages, Florida
“The VERY BEST Ice Cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

If you are a fan of Richardson's Ice Cream - or want to become one - just stop into Dewey's for the best, creamy, ice cream on the planet... Generous scoops - almost every flavor made -
If you are hungry, start with ice cream first and then dig into one of their salads or sandwiches.. I love to eat my meals backward - that way I don't miss dessert.

Visited June 2014