“Fun adventure”
Review of Charmingfare Farm

Charmingfare Farm
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Candia
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Our cooking group did the sleigh ride and had a great time. It was lots of fun, great scenery, and very outdoorsy dogs leading the sleigh. John pointed out the animals from the zoo, with a special treat seeing miniature cows and horses. Big contrast with the big sleigh horses, Joy and Jewel.

We brought snacks for the campfire and lap blankets to complete the experience.
Thanks for a fantastic day.

There are newer reviews for Charmingfare Farm

Reviewed January 9, 2014

We (my husband and I) had a wonderful experience. On Saturday 12/28 we booked a social sleigh ride in the morning
for a 4:45pm ride. We arrived pretty much close to 4:45pm didnt have to wait long to check in and then
proceeded to board the sleigh. It was a beautiful night, the weather was great and some of the lights
from the holiday season were still on. We arrived at the bonfire, which kept us very warm, met other people
there, some from the farm and others visiting from CT, had a hotdog, hot cocoa and some cookies. Then boarded
another sleigh back to the main base . All in all, we had a very nice time and everyone was very friendly.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

My niece and I went to the Santa's Village Party and to describe our experience in one word: 'Phenomenal'. The farm is clean and well kept. The parking attendant polity and informative. The Hay ride was fun and we sang Christmas carols. The visit with Santa and friends was a real party with cookies and hot cocoa. The fire pit was nice and warm. The playing the with animals was a real gift for my niece. The farm is a family oriented place and would definitely recommend to all to visit the farm. Lizette,Manchester

Reviewed January 8, 2014

My family attended Santa's big party on Sunday 12/15/2013. My family consists of me, my husband, and our two young boys (age 3 and age 2-- our youngest baby is 12 weeks old-- we left him home with a babysitter due to the cold temperatures). We came with my sister's family, which consisted of my sister, my brother in law, and my two nieces (age 4 and age 5). It was our first year coming and I am confidant in saying WE WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR.

The hay ride out was beautiful (a bit uncomfortable), and the children loved it. The party itself was so adorable and totally age appropriate for the kids in our group. All of the characters were friendly and warm, my kids gave them MANY, MANY hugs. I particularly enjoyed the Christmas music playing,and the opportunity for the kids to dance with the characters. The hot cocoa and cookies were a great touch!
I think the amount of people at the party was just right. There were various times of arrival so that there were never too many people at the party. Santa was always readily available for pictures and conversation which was so nice and convenient.
The ride back was much more comfortable. We fed the animals in the on-site dairy barn before leaving.

Overall, the day was great. The party was so perfect for the kids and I would definately recommend it to many others.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

A sleigh (or wagon ride, depending on the amount of snow) ride at Charmingfare Farm is a delightful way to spend the afternoon or evening. The scenery is beautiful and it's easy to forget the cold. Warming up at the bonfire is extra special when hot chocolate and s'mores are added.