“Great fun for the whole family” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Charmingfare Farm

Charmingfare Farm
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Candia
Rollinsford, New Hampshire
“Great fun for the whole family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

We very much enjoyed our evening at Charmingfare Farm on New Year's Eve. My husband and I took our 11 year old daughter and her friend on the vis-a-vis sleigh ride and we all enjoyed it. The bonfire was a lot of fun. We all enjoyed the steak and rice and vegetables that was served. The most fun was of course roasting the marshmallows (and the dinner rolls) by the raging fire. We purchased a s'mores kit for each of the girls and they enjoyed coming up with creative ways to melt the chocolate on the marshmallows. The only downside was the immense cold that night, but we came prepared and greatly appreciated the sleigh blankets that were available.

Milford, Massachusetts
“New Year's Eve Sleigh Ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

We had a wonderful time despite the cold temperature! We brought our own hot cocoa and s'mores and enjoyed staying warm by the fire. The "driver" was very nice and knowledgeable of the horses and "Sparkles" the reindeer. We look forward to visiting again soon. Definitely a new family tradition!

Nashua, New Hampshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Horseback riding scam”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

I was so excited to spend a special day with my granddaughter to celebrate her birthday. She loves to ride horses and had had a few lessons, so I got online with the Charmingfare Farm site to schedule a horseback ride for the two of us. The site had a $10 reduced charge promotional code which I entered but it didn't work, so I called to reserve by phone. I was told I had to do it online, so again I and my daughter-in-law proceeded to try to no avail. I reserved the ride online without promotional code and explained the situation when we arrived at the farm, at which time I was told I would have to call during business hours. "Sue" told me she would investigate and get back to me. She never did. Today I called back and was told I could only get credit at the farm. No way would I recommend these scammers to friends or enemies, nor would I revisit a place that treated me so poorly.

Visited November 2013
4 Thank Jane F
Weare
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Charmingfare Farm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013

They have different speacial events throughout the year with consideration to ages. The Halloween event has a daytime excursion for younger children and a night time scarier one for older children. We went for bothe the Christmas and the Halloween events.

Fredericksburg, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Santa's Big Party is a fun holiday treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

Charmingfare Farm's "Santa's Big Party" was a great time. My 2 year old especially loved getting to feed all the animals before heading down to catch the horse drawn wagon. They have feed for the animals for purchase & also s'mores to enjoy while keeping warm around the bonfire. A 20-30 minute horse drawn wagon ride all the way to a party with Santa & lots of other characters where you get to snack on hot chocolate & cookies around 2 bonfires. A fun family outing, just be sure to dress warm, we brought an extra blanket to wrap over us on the wagon ride.